Decent Spec ?

N

NairyK-

Zerker
50Hammer
50Parry (YES PARRY)
28Somthing (you choose)

What do you think are the highlikes and the dislikes. I know when you bear mode you loose meens of defence, but you'd be hitting like a truck, and with 50 parry you'd still block alot more than the standard 28parry.

As most warriors spec 50Weapon/50Sheild and a zerker could spec 50Weapon/50Parry - would the zerker parry asmuch as the warrior would block? I heard that you'd parry alot more than you'd block, is this correct? thanks for the feedback !:clap:

T

Tasans

44 hammer 44 LA 44 parry :p

You can farm df all day long.

T

Tasans

Originally posted by Mr.NairyK

As most warriors spec 50Weapon/50Sheild and a zerker could spec 50Weapon/50Parry - would the zerker parry asmuch as the warrior would block? I heard that you'd parry alot more than you'd block, is this correct? thanks for the feedback !:clap:

And no you would have less defence than a warrior because they can have a shield too.

You seem to parry more than blocking, because parry is checked before shield.

N

NairyK-

Looks like a nice spec, but I just hate LA, I think 2H Hammer would dominate LA, but just imagine 50parry, all you would hear is 'kchink' all we need is a stun style !
Suppose with 44la you can Comeback and Frosty Glaze.

If you come-by 2 Single Respec Stones or 1 full PM me or leave msg on here :)

N

NairyK-

Re: Re: Decent Spec ?

Originally posted by Tasans
And no you would have less defence than a warrior because they can have a shield too.

You seem to parry more than blocking, because parry is checked before shield.

Yes, but if the warrior didnt have the parry spec, just the sheild, you'd be both the same spec, but zerker have parry instead of sheild you'd both block/parry as much as each other? :)

R

rg-zorena

50sword 50la 28 parry and switch 2h when u got immuinty and go frenzy with low qui and pwn some with rangarok :>

N

NairyK-

Just totally get that spec out of your head i dont like it :(
What weapon will have a stun style in after parry/evade chain. Stun is very nice :D

N

NairyK-

lol :) Trying to level a BD atm so my zerker can be afk for aslong as i stay in DAoC, but i really want to try this spec :) theres a FFA tg raid tomorrow, i might attend

C

Conchabar

bds dont get grps bds have boring lifes afaik

N

NairyK-

Well i dont mind solo'ing :) but a BD is a decent tank for holding non high resistant mobs :p

N

NairyK-

Only if you mob doesn't resist alot :) if it does resist and gets your healers...then well your healers run into other aggro lol

T

Tasans

If you hate la then you can leave it at 39 just for frosty gaze, and get 50 hammer rest parry. Mjollnirs fury get changed to chain off lambast next patch anyway, so you will have a nice parry chain.

L

living

When using LA it does parry check on both weapons and LA does better dmg over time than a 2h.

K

kinag

Originally posted by Tafaya Anathas
Best zerker spec is savage imo :)

Originally posted by speshneeds
sad but troo

Sad that people know such little about their opponents :eek:

Zerks are still great damage dealers, don't make anyone try to convince you to believe anything else, as they probably know shit about the class anyway.

N

NairyK-

Yes, my zerker is great fun (somtimes). But i'd just like a little more defence than evade and the odd parry. :p

S

Sharma

Heheh, Belgorian thought i was a savage when he was trying to backslash me when i was running away in a fight and evading him 5 times straight.

High dex zerks for teh win. ^^

K

kinag

Originally posted by Mr.NairyK
Yes, my zerker is great fun (somtimes). But i'd just like a little more defence than evade and the odd parry. :p

Think my defence is totally ok.. get dodger and MoParry then if you ain't satisfied

G

Graknak

i.i.r.c. parry-rate for 2h/poles/spears is double that of their 1h equivalents, so 50 parry with MoParry5 would give an effective base parry of ((((50+11[from items]+30[MoParry5]x2)x 0.5%)+dex modifier) which is like 91% parry........... hmm perhaps that tought is flawed afteralll xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom