Decent rvr

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
I never played warlock on my life and bet i would be able to make +300 lwr's easily withouth any pratice at all.

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Im still waiting for the tears after tomorrows patch, most wont even realise the warlocks have been nerfed. They will still operate as a normal frontload damage dealer, and you will find the 3 chamber spec guys will still hurt as much as they do now, just that they may use a little more power to do so.

Bring on the QQ tomorrow, booking my seats now :)

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
Warlock, or Whorelock as many albs and Hibs are calling it are OP

NO DENYING it

i did not buy Cc so i dont play 1.
1vs1 is No skills involved whatsoever.
1vs3 gets harder
1vs5 requires skill, honestly it does :)

i have a guildie u know as the terrible Nijn. rr8 warlock and i have seen him deal with 3 stealthers or a group of 5 (no healers in that group) and i was impressed

but to get to the point. After 2.5 years it feels good for mids to be on top with casters vs casters. so Cry on :)

and i will keep playing my totaly OP-ed warrior with no range unless u call throwing weapon (ml6) ranged capacity

EDIT : BE READY FOR 1.76 :) stoicism+DEt5 meaning 0.75sec base stun and 9sec single mezz ::D muuuuhahahahaha

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
seeph said:
but to get to the point. After 2.5 years it feels good for mids to be on top with casters vs casters. so Cry on :)

An you dont think bds are up vs casters? bl, twf, instant lifetap, healer pets etc..

An caster vs tank you are also op with bd an sm imo :touch:

Dorimor1

Banned
Calaclya said:
really?

no way!!!!!

I don't think you understand. I said warlock doesn't take much skill to play and its not a one button hitting class. Eldritch's don't take much skill, they aren't one button hitting class. As I explained in my first post is that a warlock is more than people like you think they are. I've faced them, and yes they are very annoying, thats why I made one. I found it to be more than what people assume they are.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
thats why I made one.

I just got to much respect for my self to roll a wl an think alot of ppl have it that way..

Helme

Resident Freddy
Eeben said:
An you dont think bds are up vs casters? bl, twf, instant lifetap, healer pets etc..

An caster vs tank you are also op with bd an sm imo :touch:
Sorry but, the healingpets are almost worthless against a enemy caster, they can't heal fast enought to do much difference, and if one of them got MoC(which usually ends ALL caster 1on1's) the bonedancer won't have a single chance due to not being able to deal enought damage.

However, bonedancers against melee is quite overpowered - unless the melee is a blademaster/merc then its over because the bonedancer cant kite, or outheal the damage from a light tank.

And nerf warlocks please.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
Sorry but, the healingpets are almost worthless against a enemy caster, they can't heal fast enought to do much difference, and if one of them got MoC(which usually ends ALL caster 1on1's) the bonedancer won't have a single chance due to not being able to deal enought damage.

You wont kill a bd with out moc ;) instant lifetap an commander on you makes it hard to cast ;)

Mincers can also kill a wl with zephyre ...

Azagthoth

Fledgling Freddie
nerf all casters imo with your britle guards, ml pets and moc and that stuff.
when I try and kill ya with me merc it feels something like this :touch:

I dont care if your a warlock or another caster really dont see the differance I die in 1 sec against a loc and about 2 to the rest of ya.

And i dont think we will see that much differance in rvr with the upcomming nerf on locs, you will still be able to put out some serious damage in short time. Like all other casters.

I dont have a problem with you dealing out that much damage but if Im lucky enough to get to you I think I should be able to wack you. But hey thats just my opinion.

Thats all I wanna say now Im gonna go and wack some casters mohahahahahahahaha :twak:

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
>>>>Sorry but, the healingpets are almost worthless against a enemy caster, they can't heal fast enought to do much difference, and if one of them got MoC(which usually ends ALL caster 1on1's) the bonedancer won't have a single chance due to not being able to deal enought damage.

>>You wont kill a bd with out moc instant lifetap an commander on you makes it hard to cast

please explain me how i stand a chance without moc vs a bonedancer, unless he`s afk ?

/last attacker
/face
/insta
the end of all caster duels.
:puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom