Decent rvr

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
Wen come's th warlock nerf? wen it comes rvr will be playlable for some other ppl that just left for those unskilled chars, someone know the date? show it pls

Exarkun

Fledgling Freddie
somewhere end of this month i think with the release of the new patch.

Matteh

Fledgling Freddie
Lol I think you already knew the date... it's been advertised enough. Methinks you wanted to stir up some trouble there :D

come on he wants some :flame:

Chilly

Balls of steel
why dont you fucking look it up you lazy *****, for fucks sake.

fucking lazy cock smokers

Jaison X

Fledgling Freddie
Chilly said:
why dont you fucking look it up you lazy *****, for fucks sake.

fucking lazy cock smokers

I was just wondering if u feel better now after showing us that ur just a :m00:

kivik

Part of the furniture
Mutoria said:
what are they actaully doin to warlocks

Warlock

- Warlocks are able to combine certain abilities in ways that, in conjunction with a few of their high damage spells, significantly overpowers them. This is exaggerated even more because the amount of damage done by certain Warlocks spells is so high. To help mitigate this issue, we have reduced the damage for the following Hexing spell lines:

2 Lesser Beguiled Pain - Damage: 10
3 Beguiled Pain - Damage: 15
8 Greater Beguiled Pain - Damage: 34
13 Lesser Beguiled Pain - Damage: 66
18 Beguiled Injury- Damage: 77
24 Greater Beguiled Injury - Damage: 97
34 Lesser Beguiled Hex - Damage: 135
43 Beguiled Hex - Damage: 168
49 Greater Beguiled Hex - Damage: 191

5 Infernal Sore - Damage: 9/pulse
9 Infernal Eruption - Damage: 15/pulse
19 Infernal Rot - Damage: 37/pulse
30 Infernal Degeneration - Damage: 55/pulse
41 Infernal Infection - Damage: 76/pulse
46 Infernal Erosion - Damage: 88/pulse

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
In effect they're cutting off one of their balls.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Jaison X said:
I was just wondering if u feel better now after showing us that ur just a :m00:
nah, im not a cow blowing bubblegum, i'm a first class ****, and I enjoy telling other people they are ***** too, ESPECIALLY when tis true.

You're a fucking ****.

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
what's wrong with that guy?
Do u have a stupid bd as a main that kill less ppl than warlock and u feel totally gimp?.... don't whine wen someone just do a post asking smthing noobie

Lestat

Fledgling Freddie
Chilly said:
nah, im not a cow blowing bubblegum, i'm a first class ****, and I enjoy telling other people they are ***** too, ESPECIALLY when tis true.

You're a fucking ****.

hrm I got 1weekbanned for saying froglover! :kissit:
To bad they nerf warlock's, they was the only class the mids had vs sorcerer's that prob. NEVER will get nerfed... :(

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
well I still think that warlocks can still kill quite well, since it's a lt with 190 delve it's relly closer to 210 effectively, so they can still oneshot most casters out there.

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
Got to love it. Warlocks are one of the most enjoyable classes to play quite simply because they are not just about mashing buttons and take quite a bit of skill but ofc all you albs/hibs know that right!

I really can not wait for the nerf and then its back to business as usual us mids killing you even after we have been nerfed.

Now lets talk about Bainshees/Vamps/Sorcs yet all you can go on and bloody on about is warlock this warlock that, Mummy I dont like warlocks can you hold my hand from Crim to Nott pls incase a warlock gets me.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Dubaxter said:
take quite a bit of skill but ofc all you albs/hibs know that right!

We're talking about Dark Age of Camelot here btw m8, not Dark Age of Bullshit.

Just btw. :p

polza

Loyal Freddie
Dubaxter said:
Got to love it. Warlocks are one of the most enjoyable classes to play quite simply because they are not just about mashing buttons and take quite a bit of skill but ofc all you albs/hibs know that right!

I really can not wait for the nerf and then its back to business as usual us mids killing you even after we have been nerfed.

Now lets talk about Bainshees/Vamps/Sorcs yet all you can go on and bloody on about is warlock this warlock that, Mummy I dont like warlocks can you hold my hand from Crim to Nott pls incase a warlock gets me.

dont post on forums drunk plz

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Yes m8, there's skill in playing a warlock. Hard mode you see. Getting to rr2 is a victory.

Grats on R1L7, you're almost there!

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
Btw warlock nerf... they nerf a bit his damage i think, but is it important? Most of them are R8 or so and can get mastery of magery and aug acuity, they dont need to get moc so RR4 is kinda enuff for aug dmg RA, and get R4 with warlock... well isnt the same to get R4 with a pally :) Just delete them... mids got BD with 1 insta drain each 4 secs or so dont remember, now they got a class with 3 instas that hit around 700 the highest with nice resis( albs need a friar in grp to get matter resis so... most of them running with 20-26 matter resis, that means 700-800 dmg with the highest one), a caster with nice hits gots around 1500 or so( i say nice but my sorc got 1450 or so) that means ... emm let me count.... 2 secs and dead? well.. i suppose that for warlocks can be really funny... but for others.. they got great caster classes as spiritmasters( and great players as grawen i have to say it) so why Goa put that class... is destroying the game...totally unfair imo delete them, and why i dont see for rvr so many valkyries as warlocks?:p U need lots of times to do a toade'd char with nice template.. and a lvl 42 warlock can come and 2 shot u and bye bye.. kinda poor for rvr.. and boring too, conclusion: warlocks come post here, laugh and keep playing your skilled chars with hardmode(tiwst is hard for some retarded ppl:) no offense ofc ) :)

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Lestat said:
hrm I got 1weekbanned for saying froglover! :kissit:
To bad they nerf warlock's, they was the only class the mids had vs sorcerer's that prob. NEVER will get nerfed... :(

I got either a 1 or 2 week ban for posting a picture of some vagina monster, when the fuck will culture finally change and accept nudity. All guys have a penis (hopefully), and all women have vaginas. What is the big deal with seeing them exactly? Or more so.. what is the big deal with someone under 18 seeing them? I mean shouldnt all religious people back me up here what with God making us perfect and such, there should be no need to wear clothes at this time of year.

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
Dre@d said:
what's wrong with that guy?
Do u have a stupid bd as a main that kill less ppl than warlock and u feel totally gimp?.... don't whine wen someone just do a post asking smthing noobie

This info has been available for months now, and has been mentioned on FH in alot of threads, then just to make it clear it has been mentioned in some more threads to make things clear for people who still hasn't understood what the nerf will bring.

So if you still haven't got a clue as to what the nerf is about, and cant even be arsed to check the patch notes available on both the camelot herald AND the goa site, of course people get annoyed :twak:

Dorimor1

Banned
Dukat said:

People just look on paper and judge warlocks. But they are more than just one button hitting. They, in my opinion are the the most enjoyable caster I have played. You can use an extended range cast to pop nearsight on a caster, you can use uninteruptable cast to pop slowness spell on a melee player when you are in trouble, you can use powerless cast to, cast anything really!

If you have played a warlock you would have realised that it is no different from an Eldritch or a Wizard. Spam stun then nuke nuke nuke nuke, wow that takes skill. I admit Warlock doesn't take too much skill, but its not something you can pick up and get to RR12 with.

So if I were you I wouldn't judge a book by it's cover unless before you have read it.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Dorimor1 said:
People just look on paper and judge warlocks. But they are more than just one button hitting. They, in my opinion are the the most enjoyable caster I have played. You can use an extended range cast to pop nearsight on a caster, you can use uninteruptable cast to pop slowness spell on a melee player when you are in trouble, you can use powerless cast to, cast anything really!

If you have played a warlock you would have realised that it is no different from an Eldritch or a Wizard. Spam stun then nuke nuke nuke nuke, wow that takes skill. I admit Warlock doesn't take too much skill, but its not something you can pick up and get to RR12 with.

So if I were you I wouldn't judge a book by it's cover unless before you have read it.

Ive read that book and found it Predictable and Boring , too much of the author Overpowering the reader with pointless plotlines that shouldnt have been there in the 1st place ...

Maybe after reading the many poor reviews the author will consider a more BALANCED book next time ....

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
no different from an Eldritch or a Wizard. Spam stun then nuke nuke nuke nuke, wow that takes skill. I admit Warlock doesn't take too much skill, but its not something you can pick up and get to RR12 with.

Since when did wiz get stun?? an if you get stunned you can purge or if you have cb /use 2 up that wont be a problem.. Problem about whorelocks is they can instant cast 700 damage nukes or what the fuck it is then cast lifedrain while you are hitting on them with out getting interuptet where any other class in this game need to use moc/qc ..
An you cant just get rr12 by that? the first whorelock in eu dinget rr10 a few weeks ago how long gonna take before he gets rr12 ? :touch:

ps.. Why does ppl defend whorelocks????

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Dorimor1 said:

I was actually in the "warlocks wont be that bad" group before catas came out, I always said I didnt think they'd be as bad as they sounded, how was I supposed to know they'd be worse?

Anyway, if you'll read what I posted you'll see that I quoted:

Dubaxter said:
(warlocks) take quite a bit of skill but ofc all you albs/hibs know that right!

and I said:

Dukat said:

In response to that.

So you saying:

Dorimor1 said:
I admit Warlock doesn't take too much skill

then saying:

Dorimor1 said:
So if I were you I wouldn't judge a book by it's cover

is kinda ironic.... dontcha think? :D

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Dubaxter said:

Personally I have yet to be insta killed by a Banshee/Vamp (never duelled a sorc) and that's the thing that pisses most people off. A Warlock can effectively run at a full grp or a defended tower insta kill someone. Totally uninterruptable. What amazing skill does that show, please explain? No other char can do that with as much certainty as a Warlock.

Dorimor1

Banned
Dukat said:
I was actually in the "warlocks wont be that bad" group before catas came out, I always said I didnt think they'd be as bad as they sounded, how was I supposed to know they'd be worse?

Anyway, if you'll read what I posted you'll see that I quoted:

and I said:

In response to that.

So you saying:

then saying:

is kinda ironic.... dontcha think? :D

Its not ironic. I was defending the warlock by saying that its not just one button hitting :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom