Decent RPG to play with a couple of friends casually ?

opticle

Part of the furniture
What the subject says ^^

I know Diablo III was a big disappointment for the fans, but that doesn't mean it isn't what we're looking for as non-hardcore types, and I don't know a lot about Guild Wars 2..

We played Neverwinter Nights 2 and a few others a long time ago together and had a good time..

Basically we want something fun, with decent levelling/items to make us feel awesome and good gameplay, without tonnes of conversation/dialogue to trawl through - but not to the point it just feels mindless.

Does such a thing exist ?

Cheers :)

ECA

I am a FH squatter
D3 is actually a lot better now since the last patch.
Torchlight 2 is due out in 2 weeks though and is £15.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
RPGish but have you considered borderlands 2? Out at the end of the month.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
baldurs gate revamp, its out on 18th ( i think) ;)

opticle

Part of the furniture
Borderlands 2 is on my watchlist, I'd forgotten about that :)

Just checked out DIII's price - £45 on Battle.net ?! Jesus.. are they not making enough money on the RMAH or something ? (which strikes me as a ridiculous profiteering/capitalist idea btw - put off buying purely on that inclusion)

Torchlight II is now on my wishlist - looks pretty sweet and exactly what we're looking for. Plus LAN co-op ! Who'd have thought that was possible to implement in this day and age ?! The future is here. (btw, noted arguments about this on other threads - omitting LAN co-op is lame :))

Cheers :D

Baldur's Gate - that brings back memories !

psyc1one

Loyal Freddie
Path of Exile still in closed beta, with open beta still several weeks away, but looking great if you're looking for something d2-like

ECA

I am a FH squatter
You can get a 4 pack of torchlight 2 for £45 also. saves you £15.

opticle

Part of the furniture
I wish I had enough gaming friends to make use of all the pack deals, they're awesome :(

Wub steam.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Oh, and I'll probably get Torchlight II because Torchlight I was pretty good and only cost me like £1.50 at the time! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom