Decent Leirvik fights

Avrot

Fledgling Freddie
See albs in goo dnumbers tonight, onlky Heinz and his stealth buddy had any fair balls about them at start of this. Healers for the win for ALb Hibs..Whats a healer?

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
Felt more than ashamed to be an alb tonight... Really wish i had started out on mid or hib.

For those that we did get some decent fights with, was fun. But hard to get away from the adding rpwhore alb zerg.

Just don't see the point tbh, if they are so concerned with racking up their rp count, why dont they level up and go to real rvr, and leave the fun fights in leirvik alone.

*Sigh* Been hoping and hoping for a full mid tank group or hib pbae group to turn up and do some steamrolling of their own, no such luck though.

[Edit] Dying to get a one on one fight with you bigbooms, did have a chance at one earlier on tonight, when you killed me up on the wall, then another infil came along and ganked you just after. We had a few words about that actually. Do you have some sort of heal over time? Or were you being healed from inside the keep with a spread or something?

Avrot

Fledgling Freddie
Who is Hienz then? Xoxarle?

Btw one of the stealthers I had the pleasure of meeting tonight needs not to use the water LOS abuse thing. Vanish I can accept, but water LOS, very poor show.

Best of it was I finally got some 1v1 with a reaver inno thing called Ceac, and 2nd fight I get a cleric heal him full and stun me. Incedently Alb got too many shield stunning spec chars :p :twak:

All night ive had nothing but mass zerging. I suppose at least you all got healers, we had 1 bard all night.

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
Avrot said:
Who is Hienz then? Xoxarle?

Btw one of the stealthers I had the pleasure of meeting tonight needs not to use the water LOS abuse thing. Vanish I can accept, but water LOS, very poor show.

Best of it was I finally got some 1v1 with a reaver inno thing called Ceac, and 2nd fight I get a cleric heal him full and stun me. Incedently Alb got too many shield stunning spec chars :p :twak:

All night ive had nothing but mass zerging. I suppose at least you all got healers, we had 1 bard all night.

Aye, i'm Heinz, and Xphyral is Haunted.

As to the water LoS, I must admit to diving/surfacing (If thats what you mean), I don't tend to run away often though, only if there's a specific reason i need to survive (An unfinished fight with 2 or more people for example).

[Edit] And bloody hell, you should log on now, tons of albs and a near macthing number of mids... Me and Haunted just sitting an watching, cba to get into a zerg war
And err, although as much as i've been annoyed with albs all night, to be fair, they haven't had a single cleric, only the one friar and a 'tic running about.
Also, where's Aarind(or however its spelt), not seen him tonight :p

Avrot

Fledgling Freddie
Ahh so it was u 2 then I was fighting, for some reason u where kicking arse tonight, not sure what was goin on there fair fighting mate as I said earlier at least u pair had balls to let fight be good combat.

The cleric 1 sec ill check name.......Brila I think as he got the killing blow. still was funny once I actually got the 1v1 on the reaver was a good fight very close at end with no help from his mates (because they where not around).

Im logged on now, but time for bed for work tomorrow, Happy hunting, most likley see u tomorrow.

As for Aeerind hes doing quest with guild, probably see him on there shortly.

P.S. Oh yea on a funnier note when u guys took the keep I got the exp as well for been on the ramparts lol

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
We had a good one when we managed to get you, bard, animist and another caster with just the two of us... Takes some work though, and vanish is incredibly useful :D

Just watched 3 sorcs steamroll you, don't see the point in it myself.

Tell me, where is the fun?

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
Oh, and that luri Lviperl must be getting really annoyed... He tries to kill almost every time i am fighting someone, and every time he dies, he must be unbuffed and 40 or 41, because 3 shots does for him nearly every time, even without perf.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Kayishi the sorc had some fun :>

Getting a grip of the class and finding that a pet that can do 200 damage is incredibly op :>

Avrot

Fledgling Freddie
Aye u did well there how u avioided me detecting u when u vanished ill never know, u should have shown up but u where no where to be seen, nice evasion :)

Just ran out for one more run and ran into 3 casters and reaver again, cba to even try fight, the normal followed,

Mezz, debuff etc, then all attacked for horny rps, I was so cba so I sat on floor b4 the mezz even hit home.

Anyway work tomorrow gn bud.

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, night night mate... And as to the evasion, i vanished and went down by the waterline, saw you running about looking by the tower, so figured i was safe there :)

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
Xoxarle said:
[Edit] Dying to get a one on one fight with you bigbooms, did have a chance at one earlier on tonight, when you killed me up on the wall, then another infil came along and ganked you just after. We had a few words about that actually. Do you have some sort of heal over time? Or were you being healed from inside the keep with a spread or something?

aye, if u mean the fight over door i did get some heals from a cave shamy , was not mutch but keep me alive on 2% for a long time , had a dam dot on me on that fight and was ticking down fast ...

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
had some nice fights

had some verry nice fights, but everytime i vent out door , i had atleats 1 hunter 2-3-4 infils and that bloody heretic :) but still fun :)

Avrot

Fledgling Freddie
Buff wise liv has no buffs that ive seen, only bb in leirvik is mine and Aeerinds that ive seen in the last week or so anyway, although as a ranger hes got Path finding buffs ive seen him use when grped.

When you vanished I thought there is 2 places hes gone tower or water, thought tower incase lord shot me, should have known u go to the water for a ducking evasion :p

Still bambuzzled at how on lvl 42 and in me molvik temp we had even fights and now im lvl 44 and leirvik temped ur kicking my arse, thats fooked up lol

Even so nice fights.

Might cya tonight dependiong on guild events.

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
Avrot said:
Buff wise liv has no buffs that ive seen, only bb in leirvik is mine and Aeerinds that ive seen in the last week or so anyway, although as a ranger hes got Path finding buffs ive seen him use when grped.

When you vanished I thought there is 2 places hes gone tower or water, thought tower incase lord shot me, should have known u go to the water for a ducking evasion :p

Still bambuzzled at how on lvl 42 and in me molvik temp we had even fights and now im lvl 44 and leirvik temped ur kicking my arse, thats fooked up lol

Even so nice fights.

Might cya tonight dependiong on guild events.

You didn't have your slambot Aeerind there last night, one on one, if i get perf off, you're pretty much gonna be screwed, especially if i get CD. But without perf you got a chance, and in a two on two (Like we had when Aeerind was about) it makes a difference, since you team gank us pretty quick :)

And bigbooms, yeah, thats the one i meant. Was *so* frustrating that you were on such low health and I got killed :p

Tried to pick on you again a few times after that, but i either got blasted by the lock, or another infil got to you first (And usually got ganked, from what I saw).

See ya's tonight? :)

Avrot

Fledgling Freddie
LOL aye I cannot do anything, seems to be the norm in most rvr these days,

Nice kill u got there when I came out of tower for some power, shame u had a scout called Dweali shooting me, and then top it off some tit in my rear called Hyetwo leech ur kill, nice leeching off heinz there :p

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
Avrot said:
LOL aye I cannot do anything, seems to be the norm in most rvr these days,

Nice kill u got there when I came out of tower for some power, shame u had a scout called Dweali shooting me, and then top it off some tit in my rear called Hyetwo leech ur kill, nice leeching off heinz there :p

We're teaching Hyetwo and Dweali the basics of fun, fair fights. Since we actually know them both irl. Can't do shit about the sorc though, won't intervene if a couple of ya head out and gank him.

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
Must apologise for current stealth zerg... Guild/irl mates outing :) We're off soon :p

Avrot

Fledgling Freddie
hehe np, got some back up stand a chance of kicking u guys a bit, ur bloody stuns pissing me off though :p

Have a good night bud if ur off

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
Avrot said:
hehe np, got some back up stand a chance of kicking u guys a bit, ur bloody stuns pissing me off though :p

Have a good night bud if ur off

Back now if you're still about, me alone this time though i think :)

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
seephspirit here, solo fully buffed SM finding out how OP SM can be against most chars.

i have no template what soever and :) 0-2% melee resists and thats the reason Heinz and some other stealthers keep killing me in 2 shots all the time.

So gonna get me some serious resist soon and will be seeing ya :) 9 bubs away from 45 :)

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
seeph said:
seephspirit here, solo fully buffed SM finding out how OP SM can be against most chars.

i have no template what soever and :) 0-2% melee resists and thats the reason Heinz and some other stealthers keep killing me in 2 shots all the time.

So gonna get me some serious resist soon and will be seeing ya :) 9 bubs away from 45

Look forward to it :) The bigger the challenge, the greater the fun :)

Dwynyth

Fledgling Freddie
Do not complain about albs zerges nomore!!. I got ganked my 5 -7 mids on my Mincer klank over... and over... and over.Not my fault i'm solo :'(. I even tried beckoning :/ :twak:

Avrot

Fledgling Freddie
Aye Rp Horny starved I guess.

Btw Haunted some Class duels last night bud, u kicked me arse and ur mate (cannot remeber the new guys name something dest i I think).

The hibs who came into the area thought I was x-realmer or something becuase we having fair duels but the other 2 stealthers engaged them lol.

Even so some nice fights.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
There are some decent fights at the moment in BG5 (and I do mean zerg vs zerg) Mids do seem to winning most of them lately, though we've been driven back into the CK a lot only to turn the tide whilst defending against the door.:)

Don't take offense at this, but I have to say I'm a little disappointed sometimes. It seems a lot of people sit in the tower till we smash them down, change towers, repeat till no towers are left and then log out.

It's fair play but its a bit of an anticlimax when we've been blasted over and over by enemy casters to just find them gone or to have one fight and then they leave :( I'd understand if you got wiped every time without even 1 RP but you're not, the open field fights are a good scrap all round and eveyrone gets someting normally. :)

Avrot

Fledgling Freddie
RS|Phil said:
There are some decent fights at the moment in BG5 (and I do mean zerg vs zerg) Mids do seem to winning most of them lately, though we've been driven back into the CK a lot only to turn the tide whilst defending against the door.:)

Don't take offense at this, but I have to say I'm a little disappointed sometimes. It seems a lot of people sit in the tower till we smash them down, change towers, repeat till no towers are left and then log out.

It's fair play but its a bit of an anticlimax when we've been blasted over and over by enemy casters to just find them gone or to have one fight and then they leave :( I'd understand if you got wiped every time without even 1 RP but you're not, the open field fights are a good scrap all round and eveyrone gets someting normally. :)

If your zerg V zerg the fights are good.

But Hibs don't even have healers most the time where you guys do so Hibs in bg's are normally tower hugging/hidding hopeing for a chance kill. If we do have healers (normally bards) they stay for about an hr then go becuase after that time the fight has increased to 1 to 1.5 grps of hibs.

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
boost my e-peen who had decent fights with my female ranger!!!! CELT YOU LOVE ME!!!

Avrot

Fledgling Freddie
Opps Meant mids and albs not hibs on past post lol (was at work and had to close post down quick).

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
leirvik right noq

1 mid (me) vs 8 hibs .... sigh .trying to get a 1 on 1 but seems they like their 2rp each :) , not whine btw ... enjoy fighting npc, i am off :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom