@decent evening

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Thanx for a decent evening at least on EU. Thought il activate for a month and see what it was like. It turned out to be ok. The template sems to hold up okish...even though i didnt really meet anything uber except theo on Jira. Which would have been a nowin anyhow on my poor lw hero:p

Might be back tomorrow again. Thanx for the fun.
Nn. sol.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Enjoyed myself for the most part too :) until the albs started zerging :p

Going to respec to LW and sort out a new template :)

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
yes it was a good evening for a change. Bout 70k in 2hrs. Tho netcode should have gotten warden!
Hope more alb and mid grp start to show up. Also nice to see some oldies about. Just need also see Vulcan and gear :p

aika

Can't get enough of FH
still need more ppl and more grps from alb/mid :)

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
@Raven.

Yeh i dont know but i always preferred LW to shield/sword. lw is much more fun even though after the shield patch lw is pretty much a no-win against shield classes. Especially after the style chamges that will come for hero. You will have no styles that are reactionary for when the target blocks/parries. That kinda sucks. Only chance is to runthrough or strafe all the time^^
Even so il always play lw i think, or some kind of hybrid at least. Many in US template the heroes with a lot of shield and make it that kind of hybrid. Seems to work ok too.
Anyhow..will have to get used to the old styles again hehe...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom