Death of the skyrats.

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
So about two weeks back i discovered a little nest of blackbirds in my backgarden, all hairless probably just hatched. I spent my days revising in the back garden taking in the nice weather and watching their parents come back and forth feeding them. There were only three of them, my favourite was little Cat Stevens, he was smaller and lighter then the other two yet always managed to get the food first.

This morning i went outside with a coffee and the paper, and on the lawn i noticed a little headless bird corpse, on closer inspection it turned out to be Cat Stevens. Searching around the garden i discovered his two bigger brothers, who i lovingly named the 'brothers of destruction' as they were always picking the nest apart. They had all been struck down in the night while i was sleeping.

I'm pretty sure the culprit for this massacre is next door's cat, a shifty panther like individual known simply as 'Sgt Tibbles.'

The question for you, Freddy's house off topic, is how can i exact my revenge on this remorseless killer?

Dark Orb Choir

Loyal Freddie
as i have said before cats are the spawn of satan....... but before you go causing a family cat insta death be sure its guilty

infact, fuck that, just feed it some Felix dipped in Diaquat to be on the safe side

Laddey

FH is my second home
Swing it about by its tail then tie the fucker in a knott!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I hate cats, but to be fair to them, cats will be cats. You can't disengage x-millions of years worth of instinct. Next time you see the cat, blast it with the garden hose. Cats hate getting wet (no lame "pussy" jokes please)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
tbh i doubt it it was the cat...if it was then there would not be anything left of the birdies as they would have been eaten.

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
tbh i doubt it it was the cat...if it was then there would not be anything left of the birdies as they would have been eaten.

This cat just looks pure evil though, its eyes are as black as night and it always kicks the crap out of my King Charles spaniel puppy. :(

Mey

Part of the furniture
My mates cat used to love having a bath.. strange.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
This cat just looks pure evil though, its eyes are as black as night and it always kicks the crap out of my King Charles spaniel puppy. :(

Claws of black steel, Fur as dark as night, Eyes glowing red jewels from the pit of Hell itself!!

Holy shit! Thats no cat! Its the wolf from the 300 spartans!

300-014.jpg

Grab a spear and head to the nearest hidey hole matey! :touch:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!

Hire a couple of dobermans for a week or 2. Dig holes in the garden, install the dobermans in the holes, cover holes with grass, wait for Mr Cat to intrude.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
awwwwwwwwww!!!! soooo cute!!

i want one of those, either that or a beagle tbh.

they are soo cute!

oooh get her to do something and enter it in the talent show!

Lamp, you too...go do a wheelie on your bike and enter that too!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
cats rule. your dog's cute though. just get a squitgun and blast the kitty if it's picking on your dog tbh.

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
Claws of black steel, Fur as dark as night, Eyes glowing red jewels from the pit of Hell itself!!

Holy shit! Thats no cat! Its the wolf from the 300 spartans!

300-014.jpg

Grab a spear and head to the nearest hidey hole matey! :touch:

I'm thinking of spending a day in the wilderness with a cricket bat on a quest to avenge Cat Stevens.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
was the bird a muslim?

I don't think animals have religion, though I'm sure teh vegans may disagree.

Just what is your problem with muslim people today Dark Orb Choir? you weren't pleased in the general forum either. get ripped off at your local kebab shop or something?

Olgaline

FH is my second home
I bring you poodle cat, so wrong in so many ways, yet, well at least I "altho I feel soo sorry for the buggers, cant help but chuckle at the sight,

poodle-cat.jpg

f_da7a2a641ad8.jpg

Shaved%20Cat%201.jpg

shaved_cat_2005_gallery_01_470x300.jpg

PICT0333.jpg

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
2nd pic down. ROFL. Cat looks so miserable

Thats wrong. I hate cats, but thats just wrong.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
it looks as if it really hates it's owner, cant you see it? in the expression ?
alla I'm soooooo gonna get you for this! in it's eyes

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Idd i hate cats but that is pretty mean to do to a pet that you "love" :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom