death of fg vs fg rvr ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
tried getting fights lastnight, was v hard indeed. its like impossible to engadge a grp without getting assjammed 20 seconds later by the next group that "passes by"

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Hehe staj, you lots pulled us down the milegate like a bunch of mops ;) Stupidest thing ever! But i guess we´l learn the hard way :p

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
blejs said:
Serious get real, our "add" wasnt even bad at all against you, and i follow just the pacci, if pacci engages u engage simple as that.

just fyi, rure wasn't in our gg last night. hes refering to other nights when you've had a gg (or close to) up and still assfucked everything like mindless sheep. and as for your 'add' last night on us, we had literally just regrped after killin the german guild, started to move when u come over the hill, half the grp is rezz ill, most r out of power and the rest r buffless.

Ballard said:
Jesus you are a whiny bitch.

just noticed ?

Marc

FH is my second home
Naffets said:
Secondly, the first time we "added" (the time just before Kcinimod had a childish fit and kicked me from irc)

ROFL!

Dear god!!!

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
blejs said:
Oh ffs, first of all its was 1 BO person online all evening, and guess who it was ME. Noone else, i was with Laren (pac) and 2 more from Revolver guild.

So why this damn talk always when i am in a group its BO or Blejs group, just dont get it.

And 1 fight we "added" and that was apperntly when u were moving away from fight dunno how long after the fight it was. Didnt atleast see any bodies or anything.

And then this talk about i should check DM etc, hey i might not even know all groups and their colors. So it would be like hmms scroll upp to see all deathblows, stand still click on enemy group. Nerf cleric, next caster. You target **, and this person just killed a person apperntly. RUN OFF.

Serious get real, our "add" wasnt even bad at all against you, and i follow just the pacci, if pacci engages u engage simple as that.

Not like i would judge NS today as a "adding" guild, just cause we got add in our back from then while we fighted hibbis first then albs.

zerger!!!!!!!!!!!

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
TD won't add unless we're being attacked first. you guys did, while we were pretty much just sitting there and enjoying looking the fight you were having.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom