death of fg vs fg rvr ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
well, tonight was one of the worst and frustrating nights of rvr ive had in a long time. first hour went relatively smoothly and for the next 3-4 i think we had maybe 1 or 2 fights (no exaduration) without at least 2fg adds... hi2u AM, NS, CC, TD

very tedious, list of respectable-no add grps is wearing thin :(

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Death of FG vs FG RvR? lol :p

Yeah, that's pretty much all I have to say... nice post xD

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
LOLOLOLOLLOLL

thats all i have to say.. nice reply

rure

Fledgling Freddie
You could add Savage Conclave and BO to that list.

moik

Fledgling Freddie
Think we had 2-3 good fights vs u tho? Maelstrom gruppa osv

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
moik said:
Think we had 2-3 good fights vs u tho? Maelstrom gruppa osv

well we had 2-3 fights vs u at least :s no adds etc

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Was annoying watching grps u would ever imagine they would add charging u for the arpees (the other ones like ze germans its understanable)

Kuddos to WI Maels n Mastade grp tho

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
Vasconcelos said:
Was annoying watching grps u would ever imagine they would add charging u for the arpees (the other ones like ze germans its understanable)

Kuddos to WI Maels n Mastade grp tho

amen, spirit of fg vs fg seen in WI mael and RR tonight. /salute

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Obviously there are lots of people not playing this same game type as others want. Fair play about that, a full group of noobs adding on fights isn't as hard as if a guildgroup for instance adds.

But some guilds or groups have really lost respect when it comes to that.

Kudos to guilds like WI, maelstrom, RR, a few more that respect this unwritten rule in the so called "competitive fg vs fg RvR" scene.
We all want fair fights, and lets try keep it so.
But some guilds have fallen into this pit of depravity which they don't care at all. Well regardless of all the whine, fair play. Some guilds even add on fights, then whine about getting added on.... yep by the same group they zerged earlier.

All this is kinda frustrating, but it's just to live on with it. RvR isn't originally designed as FG vs FG anyways...

*sigh*

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
we had loads of adds too but in most the cases we got kinda lucky with their engage i guess, could kill most of them

seen the killblows and irc whines from you guys tho and ive rarely seen a group have such bad luck ever :mad:

<3

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
ye tonight was just like some shark feeding frenzy, add or be added :(

ah well, think ppl are gonna have to use other zones for fg rvr for a bit til Agramon cools off and/or we get Classic server which will thin the crowds out alot i'm sure...

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
we had loads of adds too but in most the cases we got kinda lucky with their engage i guess, could kill most of them

seen the killblows and irc whines from you guys tho and ive rarely seen a group have such bad luck ever :mad:

<3

Pfft was cos I prawned all the adds :D

Ging

Part of the furniture
hmmm and i wasnt even out - omg it cant just be me then :)

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
givf an arranged fg vs fg zone like on US servers tbh, agramon is realm of zergers

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
hmm I really feel for you kertih & co..

I would prob be as mad as you, if not for a roxing new bard and now running 2 casters, most adds are actully "welcome" once we are ½ thru the fight.. for some extra spicy stuff =D finaly got some awesome recordings ;)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Kerith said:
well, tonight was one of the worst and frustrating nights of rvr ive had in a long time. first hour went relatively smoothly and for the next 3-4 i think we had maybe 1 or 2 fights (no exaduration) without at least 2fg adds... hi2u AM, NS, CC, TD

POOR LITTLE YOU :<

I really feel sorry for you

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Aye well first 1.5 hrs was really nice, insta fg v fg action. Everyone enjoying themselves, until it suddenly started to get really crazy.
Kerith said:
we havn't had a jump on u yet staj :(
Not even bloody head-on hehe ;)

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Kerith said:

I've no idea who the other guilds are whom you mention. When it comes to NS when we run a FG we never have and never will add fg vs fg. We never did when we were last active and never will (ok one exception vs an alb group in our first vid, i won't try to deny that). Considering ns currently has 4 inactive members, we've not had a full guild group on exc for months, certainly not since returning.

Secondly, the first time we "added" (the time just before Kcinimod had a childish fit and kicked me from irc) we didn't see anyone currently in combat, as said to aurores on irc. We have it recorded if you want to watch our tanks try to back off once we see you're in combat only to obviously get hit by your tanks. I do apologize for any subsequent adds tonight though.

Seems lame to have to keep bringing up the fact that ns doesn't run full guild groups lately but people seem to keep forgetting. Every single time i'm in a group that "adds" from your point of view, I get all the whine for it as if I'm breaking the non-add pact that NS made with some groups when we last were truely active here. Sounds like an excuse i guess, and I know thats what you're going to say. However its fact that we can't build a full guild group if we want to, and we won't try and force our rules upon others who choose to fill in the gaps whilst we find replacements.

I look forward to the whine in response to this.

Edit: +not

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Naffets said:
I've no idea who the other guilds are whom you mention. When it comes to NS when we run a FG we never have and never will add fg vs fg. We never did when we were last active and never will (ok one exception vs an alb group in our first vid, i won't try to deny that). Considering ns currently has 4 inactive members, we've not had a full guild group on exc for months, certainly not since returning.
Well its all ok except the fact that you are blatantly lieing.

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
Naffets said:
Secondly, the first time we "added" (the time just before Kcinimod had a childish fit and kicked me from irc) we didn't see anyone currently in combat, as said to aurores on irc. We have it recorded if you want to watch our tanks try to back off once we see you're in combat only to obviously get hit by your tanks. I do apologize for any subsequent adds tonight though.

LOLOLOOOl maybe your tanks didnt see us all spread out and mezzed, and as for pulling off dont make me laugh m8. they were on me until the grp died.

it seems whatever grp u r in you're adding these days anyway

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Kerith said:
we havn't had a jump on u yet staj :(

not with this bard babey! ;)

not gonna stroke his epeen thou, gonna have to eat it up I bet!

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
LordjOX said:
Well its all ok except the fact that you are blatantly lieing.

Tonight there were 4 NS members running.. not our bard but we still will engage when he engages. And since when do you stay stuck when fighting? Because when we attacked that first time you all were. Its recorded and ill watch it soon.

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
Ballard said:
Tonight there were 4 NS members running.. not our bard but we still will engage when he engages. And since when do you stay stuck when fighting? Because when we attacked that first time you all were. Its recorded and ill watch it soon.

rofl if on that vid u see all 8 of us stuck to serathul ill give u my account and my computer... there was maybe 4 of us in close proximity. tomorrow ill get the footage aurores and kcinimod have of the fight and we'll compare ey ? EHEheheheheh

edit: why r u all refering to that fight, wheres the excuses for the other 2 adds ?

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
Ballard said:
not our bard but we still will engage when he engages

so because ur bard decides to mezz ur whole grp has 2 charge in like mindless gimps? not hard 2 just say they are fighting dont add or back off ect:mad:

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Kerith said:
rofl if on that vid u see all 8 of us stuck to serathul ill give u my account and my computer... there was maybe 4 of us in close proximity. tomorrow ill get the footage aurores and kcinimod have of the fight and we'll compare ey ? EHEheheheheh

edit: why r u all refering to that fight, wheres the excuses for the other 2 adds ?

Jesus you are a whiny bitch.

blejs

Loyal Freddie
rure said:
You could add Savage Conclave and BO to that list.

Oh ffs, first of all its was 1 BO person online all evening, and guess who it was ME. Noone else, i was with Laren (pac) and 2 more from Revolver guild.

So why this damn talk always when i am in a group its BO or Blejs group, just dont get it.

And 1 fight we "added" and that was apperntly when u were moving away from fight dunno how long after the fight it was. Didnt atleast see any bodies or anything.

And then this talk about i should check DM etc, hey i might not even know all groups and their colors. So it would be like hmms scroll upp to see all deathblows, stand still click on enemy group. Nerf cleric, next caster. You target **, and this person just killed a person apperntly. RUN OFF.

Serious get real, our "add" wasnt even bad at all against you, and i follow just the pacci, if pacci engages u engage simple as that.

Not like i would judge NS today as a "adding" guild, just cause we got add in our back from then while we fighted hibbis first then albs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom