Death of a Spiritmaster

O

old.Noita

Well... all good things come to an end. I cancelled my account today, I wont be joining you all in SI and all that.

Its been a pleasure playing alongside and against most of you for the last 11 months or so.

Kalgarn is now GM of Onslaught.

Good bye all.

O

old.mattshanes

Noooooooooooooo:( bye noita was one of my best caster enemies,hope you have fun in the real world.

O

old.Hardbein

Noita:

...the best GM there is...period. Sad to see u go but i respect ur desition and hope to see u in another Game in the future ;) U r one of the ppl to take credit for building Onslaught to where it is today - best guild in mid (imo)

/salute

Take care and wish u all the best in RL :)

*sobs*

PS: we all lub ya!! (even hibs and albs)

K

kalgarn

really,really going to miss you noita
/em hugs noita

D

Dook_Pug

Noita :(

One of my top 3 Mids. Always friendly, warm and eloquent.

Good luck in life, you will be missed :(

E

evincar

Aawww........

Sad to see you leave Noita..

Hope you have fun in RL!
(Let us know if it's worth trying out for a limited time :p)
---

Evincar - Nukesmurf of Onslaught
Xei - Block-bot of Onslaught

I

ixnay

Sad to see you go Noita as only just got to know you a wee bit and wish it was more...
/em Waves bye bye

O

old.Emma

/cry

/cries some more

/cries even more

/the flood gates have opened :(

gonna miss you noita, hope you come back for a wee bit of SI just to see how things are.

good luck with that so called RL stuff, dont believe it myself think its a myth

A

Artemls

Bye Noita,

Was people like you that wanted me to play in Midgard instead. Sad to see you go. Take care and have fun :D

F

Fafnir

NOO :(

Just dont forget to wear you warm undies. :) I will miss you.

K

kain_pravus

Bye Noita, you was a credit to the realm :-(

R

Roo Stercogburn

Ach, a darkmistress less. Sorry to see you go Noita.

Might I suggest a break instead? Sometimes all it takes is to stand down as GM and you find your enthusiasm coming back since you don't need to spend all night every night dealing with things rather than playing :)

You know one month from now you'll find yourself idly checking the forums to see what everyone is up to and you'll want to log back in, even just to say Hi to everyone :D

Kal, gratz on Chief Furball :)

V

VodkaFairy

Omg :(

Thanks for helping me out when I started in Midgard a while back, you seemed like a really warm and friendly person.

Good luck with whatever you will do, as long as you know I and obviously many others will miss you :(

B

Biermann

Sad to see you leave Noita. I will surely miss to have you around. :/

But i hope that you´ll come back some day! :)

C

Cami

awwww :(

sad to see you go matey, have fun wherever you are.

F

farathorn_nexus

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn
Ach, a darkmistress less. Sorry to see you go Noita.

Might I suggest a break instead? Sometimes all it takes is to stand down as GM and you find your enthusiasm coming back since you don't need to spend all night every night dealing with things rather than playing :)

I totally agree with Roo, I have experienced the same thing several times myself so I´d also advice you to take a break rather than quit. Although I do respect any decision you´ll make, it would be sad to see you leaving. Good luck on whatever path you may choose!

N

nobrot

Will be a shame to see you go m8... is junior staying to help defend the realm??? :)

gl in whatever you do next...

M

masentaja

Sad to see another finnish maniac leaving :<

I wish you good luck in the future, and have phun :p

O

old.tuppe

sad to see you go.
all best in future!
ps. dont yet cast daoc cd:s away, you may need it later ;)

O

Old Nicodemus

Bah! :(

I've not had an internet connection at home for the past 5 days. Roo told me that you had decided to call it a day when we had a chat over the weekend.

I'm sorry to see you go Noita. We had a lot of fun in the early days taking on large quantities of mobs with just the 2 of us. Some close calls but it was damn good fun. You also got me grouping with my shield mate Kolja. When you weren't on he was and we continued the mayhem.

Going to miss you both.

Take care in RL.

Take a long look folks... Spiritmasters are going to be extinct pretty soon......

Nico
Spiritgimp :m00:

PS. Make sure Kol does the gardening properly! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread