News Death by bondage?

rynnor

Rockhound
Bet his wife loves that :D

Lol - the family released a story that he passed away quietly in a hotel - shame the police revealed he passed away during a bondage session at a nightclub :p

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Bet his wife knew already. They'd already put out a statement saying he'd died in his bed whilst he slept.

This isn't like the Max Mosely thing IMHO. I can't quite see why the Beeb would report it in it's "top stories". Bit harsh on his family I think.

But then, I'm feeling a little down today, so maybe I'd have lolled more about it at some other time :)

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Bet his wife knew already. They'd already put out a statement saying he'd died in his bed whilst he slept.

This isn't like the Max Mosely thing IMHO. I can't quite see why the Beeb would report it in it's "top stories". Bit harsh on his family I think.

But then, I'm feeling a little down today, so maybe I'd have lolled more about it at some other time :)

Yes I'm sure if the beeb had just reprinted the family statement all the tabloid rags would not have had their proverbial field day ;)

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
What a way to go, owned a racing company and died whilst having kinky mask sex.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Where do the press get off outing these stories ?

What possible use or purpose could they hope to achieve ?

They've added humiliation to a grieving family for no reason what so ever. Would having this person pass away with nothing but the statement put out by the family have hurt so much?

What happened to journalistic responisibility? Yet another example of the media being irresponsible and thoughtless.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!

They've added humiliation to a grieving family for no reason what so ever. Would having this person pass away with nothing but the statement put out by the family have hurt so much?

What happened to journalistic responisibility? Yet another example of the media being irresponsible and thoughtless.

Think you are vastly over-reacting here Dukat, the story was released by the authorities, it's being treated as a murder so the facts would come out one way or another. The Beeb did not sensationalise it, they simply presented the facts.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Think you are vastly over-reacting here Dukat, the story was released by the authorities, it's being treated as a murder so the facts would come out one way or another. The Beeb did not sensationalise it, they simply presented the facts.

Bah, fair enough I guess - It just seems like this was a pointless and hurtful thing to put in the mainstream media. Can't help but think what kind of an impact this will have on the family.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Think it was more extreme naivety on the part of the family to try and cover it up, they'd have been better of saying nothing. The (tabloid) press will use that and spin it.

nath

Fledgling Freddie

I very much agree with this point.

Kryten

Old Cow.
Sense of humour must prevail. After all, we're British.

Let's face it, if that's what the fellow liked (which obviously he does, he wasn't forced to visit such a place) then he would probably have dreamed of passing away with a gag in his mouth, a strapon in his arse and 2 leather clad maidens whipping him. He might have actually spunked himself to death.

Can guarantee he'll be grinning in his coffin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom