Deary me

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I don't mind Lucy Liu :p shame they're going to ruin it tho, have they learned nothing from trying to adapt english shows? look at how the american version of Shameless turned out... it truely was Shameless :<

opticle

Part of the furniture
What the fuck is this. They shouldn't be allowed to call this Sherlock Holmes. C*nts.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
What the fuck is this. They shouldn't be allowed to call this Sherlock Holmes. C*nts.

And this is why copyright can be a good thing boys and girls. As Sherlock is out of copyright anyone can pretty much do what they like with the character, which can be good (Benedict Cumberbatch) or baaaad (any Americanisation of an English classic).

Oh, and Lucy Liu is 43? Damn, they're good genes.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Might be good, will have to see. Don't really give two tosses about "ruining classics" as those are still as they are.

JingleBells

FH is my second home
They should do this tbh:
sLVGY.jpg

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Oh, and Lucy Liu is 43? Damn, they're good genes.
It has recently come to my attention that you have gone blind. Please report to your nearest optician immediately.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
It has recently come to my attention that you have gone blind. Please report to your nearest optician immediately.

Riiiight.

Lucy Liu is like a 5-6 for an asian.

She's an 8-9 for a 43 year old Asian. They usually start looking a bit..."brittle" as they get older (watch me awesomely stereotype about 1 billion women at a stroke)

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
The fuck Gaff, not like you to generalise live that ;) (not without sources ofc).

opticle

Part of the furniture
I like this thread.

Lucy Liu isn't my type tbh. Except in Lucky Number Slevin.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Kurt Sutter, creator of the FX biker drama series Sons Of Anarchy, tweeted: “dear sir arthur conan doyle, i am so very sorry. and honestly, sir, ashamed at the things we do in the name of profit.”

agree tbh.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Kurt Sutter, creator of the FX biker drama series Sons Of Anarchy, tweeted: “dear sir arthur conan doyle, i am so very sorry. and honestly, sir, ashamed at the things we do in the name of profit.”

Like writing a series which portrays a bunch of murdering assholes involved in drugs and guns as some kind of misunderstood heroes.

Love SoA but his statement is a bit pot calling the kettle black!

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
You can't compare the two at all like that. It's his own work so he can do what he likes - portraying the bad guys as not completely evil is hardly an original idea, shades of grey and all that. On the other-hand bastardising one of the most famous stories in fiction just to try and increase viewers and profit is something else entirely.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Too late, I ddi :)

There hasn't been an original story out of Hollywood for 50 years. Being ashamed about about the very industry he is part of and makes a lot of money from is somewhat of a double standard. OK to have that opinion of your industry but I certainly wouldn't be tweeting it to the world.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Being ashamed about about the very industry he is part of and makes a lot of money from is somewhat of a double standard. OK to have that opinion of your industry but I certainly wouldn't be tweeting it to the world.

Really? So, you can't work within a system you hate without being a hypocrite?

Seems I have to go join the crusties in the town-tent camps :(

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Why all the outrage at this TV shite and not the equally ruinous film series that's recently come about?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Really? So, you can't work within a system you hate without being a hypocrite?

Seems I have to go join the crusties in the town-tent camps :(

If I hated it that much I would look for something else to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom