Dear Troggdor

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jarvio

oo im so popular nice to know... and go away ebay guild ( free spirit ) go buy more accs and add to ur ebay guild

oh and wow u can get me banned from guilds and grps i dont care? /ignore is my friend and my guild dont even care so keep trying and i dont even need grps... im a stealther so QQ more on this thread :flame:

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
jarvio said:
oo im so popular nice to know... and go away ebay guild ( free spirit ) go buy more accs and add to ur ebay guild

oh and wow u can get me banned from guilds and grps i dont care? /ignore is my friend and my guild dont even care so keep trying and i dont even need grps... im a stealther so QQ more on this thread :flame:

Please name one player currently active in our guild who is playing an ebayed character... didn't think you could.
Since I know the troggdor account was ebayed (I knew the original owner) you might just be looking in the mirror.

Good luck getting zephyr on that scout!

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
jarvio said:

That kind of atitude will most certainly offend a few people. :-O

Making statements such as this, as well as acting in such a way in game, will just make people reject you, and in the end there will be only a slow grind getting things you want/need as no one will trust you, people may well take offence to you and make life more difficult as well, some things to keep in mind before upseting people.

Be nice and fair, make friends and you could regain a good rep for yourself, lashing out at people will get you no where in any community.

Have a nice day. :)

J

jarvio

well i aint nice to free spirit ppl AKA ebay scum.. all i care they can die ur GM is ebayed oh let me w8 u dont think so as hes ur friend? prolly ur ebayed aswell and maybe i am ebayed least i c :wanker: an play classes not 1 button chars

Marc

FH is my second home
jarvio said:

And this is why abortion should be legalised.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Marc said:
Jesus christ

First it was 1p then 5p, then 2 weeks later its 46p??

If anything you owe me :D Youd better have a char ready for Eggys next ML rush. Im a bit low on cash so Eggys ML rush gives me a great oppurtunity to win some cash off you :D

Mincer will be prolly attending from ml6 onwards, sorc is doing the shanessa/placador/tictac raids

same bet as normal? 1st to die 1p? and ofc FZ by the big bird :)

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Jaem- said:
Aren't die threats against CoC on FH? :-O

Think so.

I don't want to get too involved in this, but I do take offence at being called an ebayed 1-button no-skill class player by an ebayed scout...

I'll report the post in any case, since I don't like my guildies being harrassed in-game or out-of-game. I've already Rightnowed his comments posted above. Like I said in my post, all the FS members in that BG were over 18 and alts of the GMs, but I'd hate to have my younger members abused in that fashion.

We've told Chaos Theory (Jarvio's guild de jour) about the incident so I'm presuming they'll deal with the matter internally.

To be 100% honest, I'm hoping the account gets at least a 7-day ban. I think the reputation of me, my guild and my co-GMs speaks for itself and I certainly don't want to have to constantly defend myself and my guild OR listen to insane, griefing rants from someone who got himself into the mess he's in now.

I think it's been really great how our friends (Shanessa/Caby/Sulimia/Eggy/Galoma and countless others) have been so supportive of us in this situation. DAOC doesn't need griefers like this guy playing and I think his comments in-game and in this thread show this.

That said, I don't want this thread to turn into a flame-fest so I'm gonna PM Flim and ask him to lock it for me. (You will never know how close I just came to submitting this with "I'm just gonna PM Flim and ask him to lick it". That would have been amusing).

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
hmm, wow loot system would solve promlems like this.

if an iteam drops, a little dice window pops and the highest dicer wins the iteam.

so Mythic is the 1 who should get flammed, because they give the opportiunity 4 ppl 2 steal iteams.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Matmardigan said:
hmm, wow loot system would solve promlems like this.

if an iteam drops, a little dice window pops and the highest dicer wins the iteam.

so Mythic is the 1 who should get flammed, because they give the opportiunity 4 ppl 2 steal iteams.

interesting point - start a new discussion on it :)

Are griefers really to blame because the system allows them to grief?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom