Dear Tk'ers.....

R

Rigon-Noir-

This is a little note for all the people that get bored waiting for the hack to complete.

I can understand your frustration, i mean, it's 15 mins, well probably less than 10 as most of you turn up for a bit of exp and weren't actually there while we battled to take it. That time can seem like an eternity so what do you do to pass time, you TK your friends. I really don't have any issues with this at all, what you do between yourselves is your own thing. All i ask is if you feel you need to do this can you go and do it on the outer walls of the base and not in the courtyard. This may come as a suprise to some of you but your all not the perfect assasins you thought you were, you see, you tend to miss, quite a lot and these stray bullets don't just fade into the Twilight Zone do they? No, they don't, they fly around the base and hit people like me, who then have to start looking for repairs or health because some one eyed halfwit has just done some damage.

Just have a thought for all the other people either waiting for instructions or transport before you start leathering the lasher around a crowded base trying to TK your mate. Infact, you don't need to have a thought, if you feel you need to do it just piss off outside the base.

On another note, to the Magrider guy the other day driving through a crowded base at full whack. Appreciate the macro mate but spamming "move aside magrider coming through" while ploughing down a shit load of friendlies isn't what i'd call a fair warning. Maybe you could ride round the outside of the base and kill these arses tk'ing their mates out there :D

Ahh well, thats Monday over :D

M

mid_Efour

tking your squad mates/guildies is(can be) quite fun but what really pisses me off is the vigilante guys that step in and kill people cause they think they are policing the game.

why stand around a base for 15 mins after the hack if theres no figting anyway??? id be in the next one already by that time.

S

Slug

lol never use a special assult waepon inside, or anywhere really.

i got my grief lev up too 1000+ in a matter of an hour

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom