dear sean,,,

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
i had fun in thid .. until you and rest of the minions decided to ruin it all by zerging down all and 4 man gank soloers ...
so i logg now.. i guess you like some albs like dead bg/rvr zones ..

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
Since sean replayed so nicely that you shouldnt complain when getting killed 4vs1 i had to quote him :

Sean said:
title says it all ............... or not

2hours mid camped apk with atleast 4 times as many ppl as alb had ( me )

FAO selfie - u suck, a lvl 24 reaver in /level free gear got u to 20%
FAO deathtime - adding cock
FAO mr oh im not renewing subs dorimor - zerger ( as always )
FAO toxiczerger - cock
FAO tube - sorry about all the emotes m8, wanst fair 2 emote ya 2 n00b buddies and not u :p

all i can say is :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm

well it was not meant as whine, just dam anoying ,... you fighting somone , and suddenly u have 4 infils on u .. and the silly emoting .. .. anyways i guess Sean showed me atleast how Thid is meant to be :)

anyway , not gonna ruin it for others , just add on all seans fights , seems to me thats what he want ..

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Bigbrother said:
well it was not meant as whine, just dam anoying ,... you fighting somone , and suddenly u have 4 infils on u .. and the silly emoting .. .. anyways i guess Sean showed me atleast how Thid is meant to be :)

anyway , not gonna ruin it for others , just add on all seans fights , seems to me thats what he want ..
you are bigxxx the valk yes?

(cant remember full name)

j00ster

Fledgling Freddie
my product is 51x stronger than weed, 51x more illusinagenic than acid and 51x more explosive than ecstacy,

Its like getting a personal visit, from god.

anyway what is this convo about im lost? argh

Ill just keep posting random shit works for me xD

gohan

FH is my second home
j00ster said:
my product is 51x stronger than weed, 51x more illusinagenic than acid and 51x more explosive than ecstacy,

hallusinagenic (american accents FTW)

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
badboi said:
sean got totally pwned :)

lol i think u will find biggimp got pwned DORIMOR ( can a mod bad him again plz )

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
j00ster said:

will m8y, i added on sumbody with a few infil friends OMG SHOCK HORROR and now he says him and his gimp valk is gonna add on all ma fights, not arsed really coz i get added on all the time and i can pwn his shitty valk in 3/4 nukes on cabby :m00:

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
hmm

whats the matter gimpy ? cant fight me alone :)

and no aint comming down there .. with the minions protecting u :)

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Sean you are so lame. :D
You cry about dying. And tell others to shut up. You moan in BG section about everything and tell others to shut it up?
I could quote many of your moans, but someone got first.

:flame:

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
Sean said:
will m8y, i added on sumbody with a few infil friends OMG SHOCK HORROR and now he says him and his gimp valk is gonna add on all ma fights, not arsed really coz i get added on all the time and i can pwn his shitty valk in 3/4 nukes on cabby :m00:

oki u tried that now . whats the score lost track 10-0 to me ?

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Bigbrother said:
oki u tried that now . whats the score lost track 10-0 to me ?

3-0 to u and the thane and your bot, scared 2 fight solo n00b, leave ck and maybe it will be fair, o no wait i forgot u cant fdo that because your a gimp and dinged 25 and been on for 8 hours only gettin 23 kills /rofl

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
Sean said:
3-0 to u and the thane and your bot, scared 2 fight solo n00b, leave ck and maybe it will be fair, o no wait i forgot u cant fdo that because your a gimp and dinged 25 and been on for 8 hours only gettin 23 kills /rofl

sean sean sean....

lets see 4 maybe 5 of u ... vs 2 ... and since when did i have a bot with me ? ... i dont feel suicidal when 4-5 camping bridge ( cabby , theurg, tic and infi ? ... oo and a armsman eralier ..., but you keep running when we charge ... so u want some cheese with that whine ? and yes 8h online .. and not many around ...still early ---

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
okay then bo bot, the lies just keep flowing btw i play solo 99% of the time so stfu gimp

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
Sean said:
okay then bo bot, the lies just keep flowing btw i play solo 99% of the time so stfu gimp

hmm what lies .. that u solo most of the time ? any why all this rudeness... you got smacked down , take it like a man

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
So did you. ( Bigbrother )

Why you all take this dying so seriously? Or wait a second.. Why you post here everytime you die? It's no special to die in thidranki. Or to camp CK. Or be in FGs killing soloers. You have done it too. And you will do it. What's the matter? o_O ( And with you I mean ALL of you, who does this )

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Ahtlehson said:
So did you.

Why you all take this dying so seriously? Or wait a second.. Why you post here everytime you die? It's no special to die in thidranki. Or to camp CK. Or be in FGs killing soloers. You have done it too. And you will do it. What's the matter? o_O

he cares because he has a mental age of 4 and i care because i want to actually kill ppl when i play not just stand on ab looking at a dumbass valk and his dumbass thane m8 with their dumbass bot in ck :twak:

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
Sean said:
he cares because he has a mental age of 4 and i care because i want to actually kill ppl when i play not just stand on ab looking at a dumbass valk and his dumbass thane m8 with their dumbass bot in ck :twak:

eh ,,, your the one who talk like a 9 year old here ...
and again pls enlighten me , WHY should i run ab with 4-5 of u there waiting for me ? plsss ... i might have missed somthing there

and again ,,, all this rudeness.....sigh , grow up

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe.. You say you play for fun, but according to your post you look angry. Why? Because you lose to them, isn't it that? Just quit the BG section for a while and you feel refreshed and happy. Why I'm still here, I don't know. I prolly think my posts could help you somehow. What ever. :p

EDIT: Yeah, talking to Sean.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
i am pissed of because i cant get decent fight in because mids hug the keep 24/7 and then PvE it back every night after albs take it

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Aha, I see. Hmm, I would want to pick post where you say it's just a game, but Im not even sure have you posted one like that. But if you have posted one you should watch the mirror and say: " It's just a game. What the fuck I'm still whining in BG section? "

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom