dear PvE albs

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
U guys are really predictable - attacking scat outer door and rushing back because 1 hib is trebbing Nged wall? And then even more hilarious - trebbing that tower while I went to scat and repair door as much as possible rofl - its good to be a bard :) no port for you guys today ^^

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Chiefthunder said:
U guys are really predictable - attacking scat outer door and rushing back because 1 hib is trebbing Nged wall? And then even more hilarious - trebbing that tower while I went to scat and repair door as much as possible rofl - its good to be a bard :) no port for you guys today ^^

You do know they can't port into nGed anyway?

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
yah I know - but its fun to let them run here and there - and they could have had port if they not just razed it but took the tower instead and claimed it - but then some other hibs took the one above nged rofl - I love pvp in the morning :)

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:
You do know they can't port into nGed anyway?

LOL Good one. I was helping this morning and then thought why bother. Goto work will be more interesting anyway with what I see and do!

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Chiefthunder said:

Thanks for sharing :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom