Dear pain, and other Middie stealthers

B

BidAccount

Following Pain's antics of recent nights, it has given us great pleasure this evening to stealth camp MMG in numbers and grind your faces into the dirt whenever you set foot outside the tk.

Let that be a lesson in how its done properly.

And thanks for all those free rps.

N

NP_Finster

Yeah. But you still rush like the RP mad headless zerg you are after any Mid and leave wide gaps.

And you also include rr4 Infiltrators who can t take an SZs wrath while 5 other Albs beat on the old man.

Pride yourselves less and conserve some dignity.

Finster

B

BidAccount

What goes around comes around finny.

(I understand the griping and bitching on irc was a joy to hear)

N

NP_Finster

Mr. saint. I m not part of it and i want no part of it.

Copy them as you will. I couldn t care less.

Finster

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by NP_Finster
Mr. saint. I m not part of it and i want no part of it.

Copy them as you will. I couldn t care less.

Finster

You cared enough to post and to defend them.

N

NP_Finster

I was marginally affected by your stunt and didn t take kindly to it.

So pardon me posting here, soft target.

Finster

B

belth

Someone actually managed to hit a savage, eh?

G

grimster

Originally posted by donttouchpoopy
Following Pain's antics of recent nights, it has given us great pleasure this evening to stealth camp MMG in numbers and grind your faces into the dirt whenever you set foot outside the tk.

Keep it up!! It's fun aint it!

Just remember that whatever you do we do better with twice the numbers :)

A

Appollo

I killed a savage!!!!!!! (ok it was unbuffed and low RR but gotta get em young)

A

Appollo

Re: Re: Dear pain, and other Middie stealthers

Originally posted by grimster
Keep it up!! It's fun aint it!

Just remember that whatever you do we do better with twice the numbers :)

:great:

C

Crashtje

you tards did this pre- pain , i intend on camping with pain when i cba to log in again.

R

-RG-Jaond

LOL so infils gonna "start" zerging back? isnt that what you have done for 1.5 years ;)

K

knoll

Jaond they never zerg they all solo but they do tend to add like a forest pull in malmo :)

try to pass amg u get atleast 4 scouts and atleast as many infs on u all solo cause they are greedy feckers as well.

so we move in a grp number varies alot from 2 to 8 on rare occasions to amg to try and clear out that mess to bad for the soloers along the way but im not showing any mercy to an alb.

got tons of screenshots showing these so called soloing alb's zerging but im not complaining i just fight back :p as do all of pain.

B

BidAccount

Damn - you mean albs are guarding amg to prevent the baby shadowhine gank squads from sneaking through!

Talk about unfair.

A

Archeon

Originally posted by Gordonax
Plus givf savages aoe instamezz!!!!

Don't you mean a 1min AE (1,00 Rad) insta stun? Would be a fix imo cause Savages suck atm ;)

D

Divinia

Re: Re: Dear pain, and other Middie stealthers

Originally posted by [PDC]Alexie
you tards did this pre- pain , i intend on camping with pain when i cba to log in again.

when u somehow manage to get the pass from the owner u mean? xDDDD

N

Nebel

Re: Re: Re: Dear pain, and other Middie stealthers

Originally posted by Divinia

rofl :)

F

Forau

hahahahahahah

Q

quinthar

touche

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by Archeon
Don't you mean a 1min AE (1,00 Rad) insta stun? Would be a fix imo cause Savages suck atm ;)

And insta-mezz. I mean at the moment, you can't make a viable group with 8 savages in it - obviously a bug, must be fixed in next patch imho. :D

K

knoll

Damn - you mean albs are guarding amg to prevent the baby shadowhine gank squads from sneaking through!

Talk about unfair.

so how unfair is it that we attack in equal numbers but thats probably what u see as unfair cause we got equal numbers ;P

B

BidAccount

Nope - that was a response to a whine about albs gathering at amg. pain don't want equal numbers - they want 8v1 - its the only way they can cope.

Poor SBs - gone is the time when you could walk 500 units from atk, throw a stone in any direction and hit half a dozen of the fotm DFspamming shadowhines. Now they have to fight on an eve field they find it just too much for them.

Bring it on painlings. We'll continue to feed of your poor attempts until you get bored and go away. I do however feel sorry for the mid stealthers that want to solo/duo suffering from your feeble attempts.

G

grimster

Nope - that was a response to a whine about albs gathering at amg. pain don't want equal numbers - they want 8v1 - its the only way they can cope.

Poor SBs - gone is the time when you could walk 500 units from atk, throw a stone in any direction and hit half a dozen of the fotm DFspamming shadowhines. Now they have to fight on an eve field they find it just too much for them.

Bring it on painlings. We'll continue to feed of your poor attempts until you get bored and go away. I do however feel sorry for the mid stealthers that want to solo/duo suffering from your feeble attempts.

If our attempts are so feeble and sucky, then why have you created a stealth zerg to deal with us? :)

We PwN and you don't - simple as that

I am sure we will get bored of it(RvR usually does that to one) but trust me it's not cuz you manage to kill us or zerg us or solo us or whatever, It's cuz we get tired of RvR and do other things:)

When we kill you we have fun, when we get killed we have fun at the huge numbers to kill us ...then we buy a ticket back, get re-organised and fresh new buffs, can't be better.

Now if Alein could only be the 6 TS scouts you say we have in pain maybe we could counter your fotm scout zergs a little better :)

Have fun out there, all that matters! and Pain as of a week has had a major fucking blast.

*off to perfect my zerging skills*

B

BidAccount

Funny - the repeated whines and gripes on irc last night didn't sound like Pain having fun.

Sounded more like sour grapes.

Lets see if you can make it through mmg tonight shall we?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom