Dear Mids and Albs...

H

<Harle>

The latest patch introduced a new NPC in your Portal-Keeps in emain-macha. This NPC gives you kill-tasks for couriers. Please take your time and always get one of these kill-tasks when porting to emain, thanks :p

P

Pin

Originally posted by &lt;Harle&gt;
The latest patch introduced a new NPC in your Portal-Keeps in emain-macha. This NPC gives you kill-tasks for couriers. Please take your time and always get one of these kill-tasks when porting to emain, thanks :p

Yes, that way all those hibs get an easy-to-complete-and-make-you-rich protect task as there's about a 1% chance of someone completing the kill-task.

H

<Harle>

That's exactly why i was asking for it :p
Seriously, if some groups tried to actually kill the courier it could provide some change from the usual pointless zerging ;)

P

Pin

Originally posted by &lt;Harle&gt;
That's exactly why i was asking for it :p
Seriously, if some groups tried to actually kill the courier it could provide some change from the usual pointless zerging ;)

Problem is the red/purple patrols that are everywhere, so you need at least a full group to attempt one (particularly if there are people trying to defend him), and the reward just isn't big enough when split amongst many people.

L

lofff

made it once, protect the flashing mofo from bolg to crim, 80g :clap:

O

old.Leel

I protected one with my 42 hunter last night, from arvakr to bledmeer, got me 240 gold. The courier walks slow as hell though, took me 30+ minutes. The really silly thing though is that the courier walks in places outside the zonewall where you can't walk, but still see him. So, get a courier task, then go to the destination and wait there for him and talk with him when he gets there. Easy money:)

O

old.m0000

i went to boldiam and a bloke is there saying can you take me to boldiam so ofc i said yeah and he gave me 240g :(

H

<Harle>

The problem is that you only get protect-tasks if an enemy fetches a kill-task from his PK, thus my initial request. I'll promise to always get a Task when I port to alb/mid, just you do the same pls ;)

Users who are viewing this thread