Dear Hibs at Beno ...

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Everybody knows that soul m8 ... Mids and albs are honourable and hibs are the scum of the realms .... all the stuff that got taking by nerfing midg and alb toons went to OP the damn hib classes ...

Dyvet would be so much better without HIB as a realm

ROFL Mirk well seems most our guild has left this server now which is funny tbh as it was biggest Guild in Hib atm so now there less Hibbies hee hee so Vonwar is getting what he wants Mid/Alb only server with Hib realm for insta RvR

ROFL well he can have fun we gone Merlin/Mid

Soulja

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
ROFL Mirk well seems most our guild has left this server now which is funny tbh as it was biggest Guild in Hib atm so now there less Hibbies hee hee so Vonwar is getting what he wants Mid/Alb only server with Hib realm for insta RvR

ROFL well he can have fun we gone Merlin/Mid

Soulja

He heh well its only albs and DH thats left on Dyvet .. thats alot of fun :)

He heh so ur a fulltime middie now ... i'm a hibbie .. wtf happend I was so happy the other way around :cheers:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
And who exactly brought you your relic on a silver plate? It was one hib fg that took a lvl1 keep which your realm was too lazy to capture, so fuck off please.

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
And who exactly brought you your relic on a silver plate? It was one hib fg that took a lvl1 keep which your realm was too lazy to capture, so fuck off please.

Your so hostile ....

aika

Can't get enough of FH
And all i can say is lol that a member of instagard saying hib is overpowered. Prenerf LA, savages 3 shotting paladins, warlocks, bonedancers, sms with intercept pet, valks with 11388 interupts charge and hots, bodyguarder with Testudo ability, only realm with AE stun and so on...

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
I'm hostile cause the thread starter made an absolute pointless comment: "omg hibs attacked mids in rvr, they are lame!"

They are m8 :) we all know it .. since the server is dying u can stop denying it :m00:

kivik

Part of the furniture
And all i can say is lol that a member of instagard saying hib is overpowered. Prenerf LA, savages 3 shotting paladins, warlocks, bonedancers, sms with intercept pet, valks with 11388 interupts charge and hots, bodyguarder with Testudo ability, only realm with AE stun and so on...

WTF BASELINE STUN PWN ALL DAT!?!?!

:rolleyes:

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
><><><>< Fighting over the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics... Even if you win, you're still a retard. ><><>< ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom