Dear Hibs at Beno ...

Leahc

Fledgling Freddie
What the fuck are you doing, mids trying to take one of our own relics back ... and you help Albs by hitting us in the butt all the time. Albion do need help right? Thank you very much .. NOT!

RP horny bastards!

Killing

Fledgling Freddie
Yea what hibs did to day was lame , !! makes no point tbh . !! But gratz hibs ! hope one of you dinged !

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Oh my, you feel abused since one realm is benefiting from the other realm's fights? :(

Wonder how many times albs have felt like that :fluffle:

Leahc

Fledgling Freddie
Oh my, you feel abused since one realm is benefiting from the other realm's fights? :(

Wonder how many times albs have felt like that :fluffle:

Albs have the numbers to kill whatever is out there from both Hib and Mid. So I do not care how Alb felt like when Hibs used their heads and co-op in their own kind of way. A underpopulated realm backstabbing another underpopulated realm when they try to get back a relic is lame >.<

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Do hibernia sounds like midgard? guess again... its a difrent realm... and yes it can be benefit from another realms foolishness... and so they did...

well done hibs!!

play the game :) less whine!

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Yea what hibs did to day was lame , !! makes no point tbh . !! But gratz hibs ! hope one of you dinged !

stop QQing,mids have jammed hibs in the ass aswel when they take keeps in alb.

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
Do hibernia sounds like midgard? guess again... its a difrent realm... and yes it can be benefit from another realms foolishness... and so they did...

well done hibs!!

play the game :) less whine!

brave brave little mincer

Killing

Fledgling Freddie
stop QQing,mids have jammed hibs in the ass aswel when they take keeps in alb.

Imo its good mid dont have there relic then we dont need to retake all NF hole morning and evening . Can just think of 1 thing , mids dont have any relic , whos relic will albs go after now ,

----------

I was in the mid grp there took crim at night to make insta rvr , but was also in that mid grp who tryed to take ngeD today and leave it open or unclaimed so hib chould take it , so we can have som nice IRVR, that is what this server need's atm . :worthy:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
brave brave little mincer

Asswipe tbh , Between Him+Magon and Manisch on his Cleric they can all have a fucking party farming solo people as im out ;(

:m00:''LET'S BLOW THIS FACIST POPSICLESTAND'':m00:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Asswipe tbh , Between Him+Magon and Manisch on his Cleric they can all have a fucking party farming solo people as im out ;(

:m00:''LET'S BLOW THIS FACIST POPSICLESTAND'':m00:

Yea right, think you got killed once when I was there, the rest was Mids, up to 12 at some point.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Mids are random low RR people and left me for the mainpart ... But you and Aiava i am suprised at , Whatever respect i had for you guys is gone ... Have fun on that bridge because soon nothing will come :rolleyes:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Mids are random low RR people and left me for the mainpart ... But you and Aiava i am suprised at , Whatever respect i had for you guys is gone ... Have fun on that bridge because soon nothing will come :rolleyes:

I logged long time ago and wth are you about, you rolled me on your Bard too, even remebering some PMs from you not to mention the infamous 3/4 vs 1 versus my Heretic.

Silly rabbit, don't be upset. I orginally went for Gustav when I saw him, you should have just left but you decided to fool around and attack someone aka defend yourself.

I would have come with my Infi maybe or smth but no buffbot atm.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Me and Llidrocht = 4 v 1 ?

Yea ...

Also last time i checked Bards cant kill shit :eek:

Anyway nvm im not logging onto this cluster again ... Laters .

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Me and Llidrocht = 4 v 1 ?

Yea ...

Also last time i checked Bards cant kill shit :eek:

Anyway nvm im not logging onto this cluster again ... Laters .

You know where we are Jim m8 leave them to it or Manisch will be after you for Sex soon.

Soulja

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
I logged long time ago and wth are you about, you rolled me on your Bard too, even remebering some PMs from you not to mention the infamous 3/4 vs 1 versus my Heretic.

Silly rabbit, don't be upset. I orginally went for Gustav when I saw him, you should have just left but you decided to fool around and attack someone aka defend yourself.

I would have come with my Infi maybe or smth but no buffbot atm.

That was amusing...your mincer friend did a /slit emote at me while I was mezzed. But then waited and didn't break mezz till he had backup in the water from some sorc...perhaps that was you? Brave brave little mincer.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
dont worry gustav, i shall log my champ today, so we can co-operate again against superior numbers :)

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
dont worry gustav, i shall log my champ today, so we can co-operate again against superior numbers :)

I loved that action the other day! In a few cases i don't think you needed any help...those guys were such newbs.

Septina

Part of the furniture

Dont do it, you must resist!!! You can do it, dont let in to the callings of the Dyvet. :(

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
I was not online until everytning was going on, It was a wednesday night at Danish Huscarls, ran 2 FG weekly RvR session.

(1 FG is rediculusly low - with the amout of Albion players in RvR)

The guild ventrilo was glowing, ppl were utterly pissed off. Pissed off by the nonsens of hibernian players that like when relics were taken in Mid, were farming like shit what ever they could.

Players that when albs had their relics earlier this year, prefered to farm mids in alb frontier, while the mids were trying to get mid relics back.

Players that have as much strategic and tactical skill, like a match box, nothing else.

They started on Prydwen as lap dogs of the albs in OF, only doing what the albs let them to do. After new frontier, and some patches which made hibernian chars way too overpowered generaly compared to alb/mid. they could finally match up, even with lower numbers, all the whining about #Stun-Nuke-Nuke-Dead# started, and we are where we are today.

After having been active since the very begninning in this game, i once again can conclude, that the child of Hibernia sould not have been born. A realm with lesser numbers since day one, all the time doing nothing but desturbing the fights of Albion and Midgard.

You prove it just all the time Hibernia :puke:

I have written here before and gotten flamed for it. I will get flaming for this as well, but why should i care.

Albion are a lot of players, but enemies you can count with. They do their duty, and follow the lead, for king and country like it was meant to be. Albs and Mid chars are to my knowledge somewhat balanced. One could always argue why a Cleric has a DI and a Shammy not, but nothing more about that here.

Hibs are a sort of skizofrene bunch of poor soles, running around pwning what they like. They do not do it cause of skills, just cause they have had the most mythic loving.

I do not blaim the albs for defending, or perma attacking the midgardian frontier, to gain the objectives which they are meant to do. They are doing their DUTY. It is not their fault that ppl have left the server, and found other things to do.

Mythic made an error creating Hibernia, Goa made an error in allowing ppl to cross realm on the same cluster. Midgardian players made an error to stop playing Midgard.

That is where we are, and what can we do about it. NOTHING im afraid.

But it is frustrating like hell anyway.

Vonwar

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
You been at the Meths again Vonwar what a total load of Bullshit.

Geee so Mid/alb are honurable and Hibs spoil it Fucking hell dopey bollocks and Hib are Mythic's Love child yea right go smoke some more dope m8 and drink more Meths.

Clueless twat.

Soulja

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
You been at the Meths again Vonwar what a total load of Bullshit.

Geee so Mid/alb are honurable and Hibs spoil it Fucking hell dopey bollocks and Hib are Mythic's Love child yea right go smoke some more dope m8 and drink more Meths.

Clueless twat.

Soulja

Everybody knows that soul m8 ... Mids and albs are honourable and hibs are the scum of the realms .... all the stuff that got taking by nerfing midg and alb toons went to OP the damn hib classes ...

Dyvet would be so much better without HIB as a realm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom