Dear Diary 3...

R

Roo Stercogburn

Monday
--------

Had a guild apply for alliance. Had no idea who they were but their GM said he'd loan me his bot account to PL my alts. Have recommended them to alliance as a group of outstanding players who are all well known to me. Quelled any fears that "R0xx0rFotmBoiz" would be anything less than a fine addition.

Someone got excited in hunt group when a mob dropped a BoC.
Trying to find out what that is and why everyone was laughing.

Tuesday
---------

Runemaster lvl28 and climbing. Will carry on using bot while publicly decrying them, just like everyone else.

The new guild in alliance caused a problem on alliance chat.
I told everyone I'd deal with it and sat back and waited to see if it would calm down by itself. It did. As usual.

Only references to BoC I can find are something to do with British Gas.

Wednesday
-----------------

Runie lvl35. Hmmz. This char can actually kill stuff. Not used to this. It might raise expections. I'll decide in a few levels if I really want to play this for RvR. However, it is exceedingly good at running away and this I do like.

New guild causing a lot of problems with other guilds. Will try to keep everyone calm til Runie at least lvl40 or so.

I think BoC might be something to do with Birth of Christ, but not sure how this affects loot drops. Maybe you're blessed if you actually get something you can use and it isn't nabbed by someone else first.

Thursday
-----------

Runie lvl39.

Went farming skrats as SM. Couldn't get any drops, all I kept getting was a bag of coins. Very frustrating.

Big argument on alliance hunt. Someone wanted to go to Tuscaran Glacier, someone wanted to go to Malmo. Didn't help when the hunt leader AFK'd for an hour. I did wonder why we were having the argument while trying to kill the Alb Prince in Darkness Falls, but I didn't want to get in front of the train.

Friday
----------

Runie lvl41. Good enough. Kicked R0xx0rFotmBoiz out of the alliance and told them the other guilds had voted on it. Told the alliance that R0xx0rFotmBoiz had decided to leave as we were too hardcore for them. Universally thanked for doing a great job but somewhat amazed people believe I think we're hardcore. Its like saying Bugs Bunny was a bass ass gangsta mofo.

Getting rid of the runie - too many people that can actually play this char and I'd get found out for being crap very fast.

Found out what BoC is. Another player asked on a hunt and someone told him while everyone laughed at him for not knowing. Naturally, I laughed too, and twice as hard of course.

C

Cyradix

That BoC thing actually happened while on a TG hunt.
I started shouting I got an amazing drop : a BoC
Several people wanted to know the stats :D

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Cyradix
That BoC thing actually happened while on a TG hunt.
I started shouting I got an amazing drop : a BoC
Several people wanted to know the stats :D
Aye remember that from a GG hunt aswell, half the force shouted weeeee a BoC. :D

S

Serbitar

</cheer>

another highly amusing read. well done :)

K

Kallio

Roo h4>< ><0r!

can my new guild <Roo fan boyzr0x> join your alliance? :D

L

Lumikki

Someone should save them all and publish them, classic stuff :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom