Dear Chronicz...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
FYI he asked me to delete this thread on the grounds it breaks the CoC I wrote :D

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
This is all getting rather tedious now nearly all Whine threads concerning Artifacts etc seem to revolve around two people in Hib.

They are Mr Chronicz and Mr Barker if these two people are as annoying as what is being written on FH then answer is simple Don't include them in you Raids.

What I noticed a lot is Mr Chronicz and Mr Barker are always around for these Artis but yet I never see them in RvR a lot ???? so conclusion is what the hell they want all these artis and only answer I can give is GREED.

"My House is bigger than you House"
"I got more Plat than you and want to be a Wanker" Sry Banker*
That all I think it can be tbh.

Soulja

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Jupitus said:
FYI he asked me to delete this thread on the grounds it breaks the CoC I wrote :D

You wasted the time with two keypresses !!!!! Im shocked.

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
imo never join a raid where Chronicz is in
and dont let him in ur raids

ban the cheaters......!!!!

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
This is all getting rather tedious now nearly all Whine threads concerning Artifacts etc seem to revolve around two people in Hib.

They are Mr Chronicz and Mr Barker if these two people are as annoying as what is being written on FH then answer is simple Don't include them in you Raids.

What I noticed a lot is Mr Chronicz and Mr Barker are always around for these Artis but yet I never see them in RvR a lot ???? so conclusion is what the hell they want all these artis and only answer I can give is GREED.

"My House is bigger than you House"
"I got more Plat than you and want to be a Wanker" Sry Banker*
That all I think it can be tbh.

Soulja

chronicz tries, but for some reason he aint really popular... ow yeah he doesnt heal... ever... maybe himself

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Enli said:
chronicz tries, but for some reason he aint really popular... ow yeah he doesnt heal... ever... maybe himself

Had my run in with Mr Chronicz on a ml 5 grp steps where he got us together but without telling the group that he only needed 1 step of it.Hence we did the 1 step he was missing then it was Hey Ty and left us in lurch with only a Drood BB as main healer.

Group was pretty unhappy with this but we did manage to complete all grp steps in end tho sacrificing going on the BG steps that were also taking place that day :mad: Took me near on 2 months to get ml 5 BG so as saying goes "Once bitten twice shy".Mr Chronicz doesn't get any favours from me.

Soulja

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
Ive met him a time or two, when naffets were running ml10 all week, suddenly 30 mins earlier than naffets raids, chronicz had bg and people set up..

And then just in whatever bg hes allowed into hes just a real annoyance, like on relicraid not long ago :wub:

Athinz

Fledgling Freddie
Enli said:

stfu? i rvr'd with him on many occasions (i've known the bloke for some time now) and he is quite skilled in the bard area...

who the fk is gonna buy it for such a ridiculous price? possibly thought that he may not have scrolls yet? and is just hoping he is lucky that some moron is going to buy the artifact....

if so then he can buy 2 if he needs it

peace out

xverd

Banned
Spetsnaz said:
imo never join a raid where Chronicz is in
and dont let him in ur raids

ban the cheaters......!!!!

i couldent have said it better myself.

the thing he did with the EC is totaly out of "pædagoisk" reach.

"pædagoisk" is some dude who takes care of small kids ;p

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
Athinz said:
stfu? i rvr'd with him on many occasions (i've known the bloke for some time now) and he is quite skilled in the bard area...

who the fk is gonna buy it for such a ridiculous price? possibly thought that he may not have scrolls yet? and is just hoping he is lucky that some moron is going to buy the artifact....

peace out

1) actually i believe he gots lots of money

2) in RvR bard dont heal...he interupts

3) in PvE bard from time to time imo should heal if groups need it (like ML7 groupsteps i was leading once upon the time we needed all healing we could get and he didnt heal at all... so we died many times...was hearing lots of "complaining" from him how incapable we r and finaly we voted to ban him from group got 2 warden and done the steps with 2 wardens healing...yes we didnt had drood)

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Athinz said:

peace out
Best be kidding o0 Ran with him once, and im not even gonna comment on that one.. Just happy i got the choise not to be playing excal all the time. Pricks everywhere, its sickening. Greed greed greed, leet leet leet...

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Athinz said:

peace out

But the rules clearely stated only roll if you NEED it and do NOT sell it. Putting it on your CM even at a high price is an intent to sell. Ok so he had consent to sell, but he should never have put the raid leader in that situation by rolling when he was just gona pop it on the CM. So many that need the artifact lost out that night.

Kiiz

Fledgling Freddie
Enli said:

This has nothing to do with the former posts, just saw Yama was here and i felt like a /hug Yama :D

How are you old gimp? :cheers:

horlely

Fledgling Freddie
Nakia said:
Btw you should all know that i got a little pissed myself :)

Cause i did clearly state that you need it before rolling and chronicz rolled, so it figures he needed it - he won, he got the arti, then ask if he can sell it. I thought ohh well can't take an arti back from a person, so better allow him to sell it.

When he joins your raid , he need follow the raid rules like all other ppl done it
And when he asked you , if he can sell the the artifact.You cant agree whit that.You maked a special rule for him and this is not fair vs other players

horlely

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Kiiz said:
This has nothing to do with the former posts, just saw Yama was here and i felt like a /hug Yama :D

How are you old gimp? :cheers:
havind fun, playing my bain mainly now :)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Ogen said:
Best be kidding o0 Ran with him once, and im not even gonna comment on that one.. Just happy i got the choise not to be playing excal all the time. Pricks everywhere, its sickening. Greed greed greed, leet leet leet...

I have always found Prydwen just as bad as Excali for this attitude tbh :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Flumpy said:
Well I’m not defending anyone but for one don't you think he might just have it on his cm to show off or what ever? Like someone said no ones going to pay 80 for it and he probably knows that. And Nakia you said 3 or 4 raids ago in BG you can do what you want with it lol. Use your brains who know if he’s selling it I doubt it as it’s on there for 80 plat. People are so use to jumping on the QQ train turning into VN boards here.

And what’s all this rubbish about Chronicz being Gimmly from mid/pryd I know Gimmly from mid/pryd well and have done a lot of business with him IRL and he’s nothing at all like Chronicz :eek6: so please post evidence to back up your rubbish.

hi gimmly/chronicz.

Bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom