Dear Chronicz...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taxii

One of Freddy's beloved
So, You won the Erinys Charm on the EC raid this monday, congratulations tbh. But one thing that i wonder is - Why is it on your CM ? Thats just f**king BS. You come on a raid that requires you to use the item if your gonna roll for it, then you win it, and now your selling it for 80p, do you think thats fair ? I really hope that you will be excluded from every single raid from now on, and that inclides all artifact raids.

So to all of you, am I the only one that got that opinion ?

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
could be on his CM to change from one char to another?

or has it got a price on it?

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Shame he cant reply as hes banned on the forums.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
I'm not defending this as such because it must be gutting for those who really need the arti, but if it's like the other Chronicz raids then it is stated that you can do what the hell you like with your win once you have it.

Did he lead them or was it someone else's raid? If the latter then Oo :eek6:

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
It was a Raid run by Nakia, not by chronicz himself.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Not going to defend anyone who used to sell radar on ebay, BUT!

Has it occured to you that:

A lot of people who get some bling item put it on their CM at a silly price - it's probably not really intended for sale, but if some rich fool buys it, well it payed for a good portion of a new template...

Also Taxii, if you really want an artifact (cough*gov*cough) get some guildies & friends to do a pre-claim raid. Most items can be obtained with 1fg or less, with a bit of paitence.

Colenzo

Fledgling Freddie
Well Mirt, the point is that Chronicz joins a raid where the rules clearly states that you can only roll on the artifact if you NEED it on your char or one of your alts.
Selling it on your CM afterwards doesn't seems like you need it imo(even if the price is so ridicilous that noone would buy it). :twak:

polza

Loyal Freddie
agree it would be wrong to sell but i think u need to re read wat mirt said colnezo

Nakia

Fledgling Freddie
In Chronicz Defence!!!!!, he was allowed to sell it since it was the last time i run the raid as an YOU HAVE TO USE TO GET!! He asked if it was ok, since i had said that raid was going to be FFA after these and i said yes, sorry that i didnt inform all you other - hope you arent to pissed with my decision, anyways i took the decision to let him sell it, cause we were close to doing this as a FFA raid.

From now on all Erinys Raids will be FFA - No worries tho, you will keep your mod!!

Colenzo

Fledgling Freddie
polza said:
agree it would be wrong to sell but i think u need to re read wat mirt said colnezo

I know what Mirt said. But even if its not a persons intention to sell the item, but DO sell it because some rich fool buy it, then he still broke the raid rules? :)

Nakia

Fledgling Freddie
Btw you should all know that i got a little pissed myself :)

Cause i did clearly state that you need it before rolling and chronicz rolled, so it figures he needed it - he won, he got the arti, then ask if he can sell it. I thought ohh well can't take an arti back from a person, so better allow him to sell it.

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
the most he'll get is 35plat, but more likely 25-30

Nakia

Fledgling Freddie
At the moment i am SERIOUSLY considering to ban him from future raids - Since i clearly stated, NEED IT, IF YOU ROLL!!! and clearly he didnt need it.

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
nakia can you post the next set of raids please, so i can fit them into my ML raid schedule please xD

Nakia

Fledgling Freddie
Yurka said:
nakia can you post the next set of raids please, so i can fit them into my ML raid schedule please xD

If you promise to set the raids on dates where i can join :p

Will find some new dates and post em!! :)

Flumpy

Banned
Well I’m not defending anyone but for one don't you think he might just have it on his cm to show off or what ever? Like someone said no ones going to pay 80 for it and he probably knows that. And Nakia you said 3 or 4 raids ago in BG you can do what you want with it lol. Use your brains who know if he’s selling it I doubt it as it’s on there for 80 plat. People are so use to jumping on the QQ train turning into VN boards here.

And what’s all this rubbish about Chronicz being Gimmly from mid/pryd I know Gimmly from mid/pryd well and have done a lot of business with him IRL and he’s nothing at all like Chronicz :eek6: so please post evidence to back up your rubbish.

Nakia

Fledgling Freddie
Flumpy said:
And Nakia you said 3 or 4 raids ago in BG you can do what you want with it lol.

NO I DID NOT - I SAID THAT IT WOULD BE FFA RAIDS AFTER A COUPLE MORE!!!! - which it probably wont be anyways looking at my poll atm

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Flumpy said:
Well I’m not defending anyone but for one don't you think he might just have it on his cm to show off or what ever? Like someone said no ones going to pay 80 for it and he probably knows that. And Nakia you said 3 or 4 raids ago in BG you can do what you want with it lol. Use your brains who know if he’s selling it I doubt it as it’s on there for 80 plat. People are so use to jumping on the QQ train turning into VN boards here.

And what’s all this rubbish about Chronicz being Gimmly from mid/pryd I know Gimmly from mid/pryd well and have done a lot of business with him IRL and he’s nothing at all like Chronicz :eek6: so please post evidence to back up your rubbish.
u're giving most of em a reason to QQ further and further, turning this into a flame war against chronicz
u can't change the whine chronicz has created upon himself so just leave it be

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Nakia said:
Btw you should all know that i got a little pissed myself :)

Cause i did clearly state that you need it before rolling and chronicz rolled, so it figures he needed it - he won, he got the arti, then ask if he can sell it. I thought ohh well can't take an arti back from a person, so better allow him to sell it.

Need before greed died a long time ago im afraid m8, pretty much when SI was released and the Galla raids began.

This is why the bigger guilds team up with other large guilds and do a private raid themselves, opening up a raid as a FFA with everyone able to roll for an item of this type always causes problems.

I'm afrad that FFA raids mean just that, free for all, if anyone can participate, then everyone has an equal right to the item. Selling it is a real kick in the teeth for those who need the item, but you can't really do a raid for 1 item, then not let all participants roll for it.

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
haha, i wish i screenshotted me saying after he won in my guildchat when i did /who chronicz and saw him in meath that there would be another EC on the Cm tonight.

Don't like the guy and it doesn't surprise me.

Colenzo

Fledgling Freddie
Flumpy said:
Use your brains who know if he’s selling it I doubt it as it’s on there for 80 plat.

Well, I dont think Chronicz ask Nakia after he won it if hes allowed to sell it, if he is not going to sell it. When you put it on a CM with a price, I would consider it as you want to sell it. If not, then why put a price? or even put it on the merchant in the first place.

Anyway, nothing to do about it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom