Dealing with frustrated people...

T

Teh Fonz!!1

When you read about people here who are angry and frustrated by the fact that they aren't able to play a game they've been looking forward to for a long time, try not to be so critical.

It is human nature to get angry when something like this happens.

I hardly ever get pissed off by anything but this is something that has managed to break me. I am angry.

I'm sat here at work trying to register my SI account. I've tried clicking on the account button for the last 7 hours nearly and have got no where.

You would be angry too, many of you are.

Please try to understand that when humans get angry and frustrated they look for someone to blame. Coming here and releasing their anger is a way of dealing with the situation.

The people who are happy post one place, the people who aren't post in another place. There is no way to deal with someone here who can't access his account and is angry so don't bother.

The only thing you're doing is making this worse for everyone, so if you've sorted your SI account then go and thank GOA in one of the many happy threads don't tell people to go get lives etc...

There are no reasons at all why anyone here should be going around and telling people to get a life just because they are releasing pent up aggression here.

P

Pixie.Pebr

Fonz...

Patchday is the only day we can be certain to get our fair share of flames for the week.
Do not deprive us of that, please.

O

old.Trine Aquavit

Hey Fonz, can't you just click your fingers over GOA's servers and make it work?

"Fonzie! Fonzie! He's our man. If he can't do it noone can!"

<Trine waves her pom-poms and does the splits - ouch!>

Users who are viewing this thread