Dead to all stealthers?

P

Pin

Originally posted by jox
Soloing, how? Stumble around with your reaver until you get steamrolled by 3 fgs and have to start over?

Only non-stealther that could solo a bit are skalds(bards are way to weak). But they are way to many stealthers around to be able to solo with a skald these days, could have worked in beta or something.

How? Start by not just walking the roads where the groups run. Hide in bushes and trees, hide in corners of walls, in rooms. You can 'hide' in plain view of enemies if they aren't looking for/at you.

You can always feel when a large group is coming and often have time to hide.

What's the difference between dying to 1, 2, 5, 10, 30, 50 people? You still die, you still have to port again and start over.

I solo with my Reaver. If a fg jumps me I'll very frequently take 1 (or more) people down with me. I generally laugh because I got more out of the encounter in terms of fun and RPs than they did. Stealthers are just easy RPs.

I solo with my (44mind) Sorcerer. If I meet a fg I can often either come out alive, or kill some before going down. Again, stealthers are generally easy RPs.

Stealth is merely the easy option. It takes little skill, it takes little thought and is consequently why you see so many people playing stealthers.

K

Kagato.

Oh dear, stealthers will have a harder time of it, such a shame, cry cry.

:rolleyes:

O

old.Ramas

Originally posted by jox
Soloing, how? Stumble around with your reaver until you get steamrolled by 3 fgs and have to start over?

It's fun when someone tells a player who made RR7 on a character almost exclusively by soloing; that soloing impossible.

It sort of makes you wonder if the universe is about to vanish in a puff of jox-logic ;) .

H

Hanhepi

Originally posted by bult
hope they nerf stealthers so much no1 wanna play em anymore. Nothing is more annoying then a stealther singlehanded ruins a good and even FG fight by PAing healer/CC.
Weren't you the guy standing at the medallion merchant yelling 'Where the hell is the de_dust neckie?' ? :rolleyes:

E

[e]

well it will be interesting to see what happens...
I can only speak for myself but If they screw my infil with ToA im quitting this game. If the wankers at Mythic want to force ppl to play in larg grps at least they should make it possible by adjusting game engine and their servers so the lag wont kill the fun.
I have a AMD XP2600. 1024 RAM, and GeForceFX5900, 2,4 mbit ADSL. On this system even with effects-none, the lag makes it virtually unplayable imo (maybe there are ppl who can accept to play with 15 fps, but it doesnt work for me) when there is 80-100 players in screen.

K

kirennia

Originally posted by [e]
well it will be interesting to see what happens...
I can only speak for myself but If they screw my infil with ToA im quitting this game. If the wankers at Mythic want to force ppl to play in larg grps at least they should make it possible by adjusting game engine and their servers so the lag wont kill the fun.
I have a AMD XP2600. 1024 RAM, and GeForceFX5900, 2,4 mbit ADSL. On this system even with effects-none, the lag makes it virtually unplayable imo (maybe there are ppl who can accept to play with 15 fps, but it doesnt work for me) when there is 80-100 players in screen.

Tell me how many other games you play can run at over 15fps with 80-100 people on screen.... :p 15fps is still a lot, meaning only 0.1sec lag on spell casts, compared to 1second lag in same circumstances some people put up with

B

behatch

QQ,whoop a de doo...stealthers are getting fucked lol so what,do you really care? why dont you stfu and go play your stealther while you can if its so good,being a stealthing is really crap and isnt enjoyable,or at least from my point of view...yes it used to be now the albs have just wrecked it with there 24-7 zerging.

who is actually going to be playing when ToA arrives? i mean this game has lost its magic and has become something you do to pass the time away in your dead end life and work-pc-sleep-work..sheesh.......But anyway; i think its time all you infils downloaded counter strike again and go own on the beginner servers :p

not a whine i actually find it considerably amuseing that stealthers are getting nerfed/removed some might say.

suppose i dont see why people are so upset how when i do play my sb its totally crap and boring....

B

behatch

Originally posted by Hanhepi
Weren't you the guy standing at the medallion merchant yelling 'Where the hell is the de_dust neckie?' ? :rolleyes:

hahahaha

de_dust is like 100% better than daoc atm :rolleyes: which isnt a good thing ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom