Dead Oi Alive Nude Pics Here

T

Testin da Cable

why an instaban wasn't put in place I'll never understand :/

M

Maljonic

I don't get this outwas stuff, do they get points or something whenever someone veiws their site?

T

Testin da Cable

something like that. it's shite, and those who have the sniveling_little_worm gene succumb easily to spamming forums in the hope of raising their chances.

G

Guffrie

samuraiman4048:
From terms and conditions: You will violate the Terms & Conditions if you (or others using your Membership Account) do any of the following:

Post messages for any purpose other than personal communication, or transmit advertising, promotional materials, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or make any commercial use of our Service..

I would say the "outwar" type url would be the same as a chainletter. You get someone to go to it, then they get someone to go to theirs and so on... pointless url's like that aren't wanted on this forum, the next time you do this on the forum I guess I'll just have to pass your username on to someone with admin priveledges, I won't do it this time because you probably didn't read the rules, but i suggest you read them.

Please don't do it again, thanks.

G

Guffrie

I just noticed you posted it on probably every forum, bad move. Don't bother posting stuff like this url please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom