dead game?

Detlik

Fledgling Freddie
hi i viewed available server and biggest i could find have 365 people, that wouldnt be so bad, but that server was Deutch, i can speak only english, and when i looked at english server biggest i could find had 9 people, so i want to ask server look up have got big crash or is it true? if its true can somebody tell me if i can somehow on deutch server see npc dialogues in english?

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
hi i viewed available server and biggest i could find have 365 people, that wouldnt be so bad, but that server was Deutch, i can speak only english, and when i looked at english server biggest i could find had 9 people, so i want to ask server look up have got big crash or is it true? if its true can somebody tell me if i can somehow on deutch server see npc dialogues in english?

If you like play game with English language only with people on it then you need go US servers m8.

Dyvet died in EU :(

Soulja

Detlik

Fledgling Freddie
so ony way to play this game is to play it in langue that i dont understand? (i mean play it with a lot of people)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
so ony way to play this game is to play it in langue that i dont understand? (i mean play it with a lot of people)

If you want to play on EU you will have to play on the 'Avalon' Server cluster which is German.

if you want to play with English text, you will need to play on the USA server Cluster 'Devon'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom