Dead comp

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
One of our older comps broke down over night it’s a 2,2ghz intel comp with a radeon 9800 pro card.

Anyways it was working fine and he shuts it down for the night, when he boots it up the day after it’s gone completely mad.

He gets green dots and pink lines over the screen, but then suddenly they fade away and the comp seems to be working for 10min but then it brakes down and now its just black when you try too boot it up.

Oh and we where going to try to take the graphic card from this comp too the broken comp but it wont fit because its too new so the older comp wont fit it :p

Right now we trying to figure out what’s broken so we can replace it because it is really a quite nice comp and it can run most games quite smooth since it has a decent amount of ram and OK processor etc

But i am guessing it’s the graphic card that’s gone crazy what do you guy’s recon?

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Rellik said:
One of our older comps broke down over night it’s a 2,2ghz intel comp with a radeon 9800 pro card.

Anyways it was working fine and he shuts it down for the night, when he boots it up the day after it’s gone completely mad.

He gets green dots and pink lines over the screen, but then suddenly they fade away and the comp seems to be working for 10min but then it brakes down and now its just black when you try too boot it up.

Oh and we where going to try to take the graphic card from this comp too the broken comp but it wont fit because its too new so the older comp wont fit it :p

Right now we trying to figure out what’s broken so we can replace it because it is really a quite nice comp and it can run most games quite smooth since it has a decent amount of ram and OK processor etc

But i am guessing it’s the graphic card that’s gone crazy what do you guy’s recon?
Had exactly same thing happen I left comp on went to bed, and in morning getting message on main comp that won't boot cos no power supply

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
sucks..

gonna try to replace the card hoping its not the motherboard

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom