De

T

The Real Redi

Formal battles in Dragon Empires
One feature we're keen on for Dragon Empires is our formal battle system. This is part of our Blood Circus and city capture systems where players can arrange or take part in set-piece battles with a game-like element. Early beta players will be able to create these battles anywhere and at any time.

What this means practically is that players create a formal battle between their group and up to 5 other groups. Each battle has a game element like last man standing, protect the leader, possess the item or king of the hill. Players fight inside an arena marked out by monoliths and once the battle is won the winning team is well rewarded.

rar :clap: Why do i get the feeling the dev team for DE has been reading the DAoC boards here, more than Mythic? ;)

Something that the RvR'ers have been crying out for, Group -v- Group combat, without having zergs tearing up the fun.

well... i think it's cool anyways... :)

K

katt!

Originally posted by The Real Redi
rar :clap: Why do i get the feeling the dev team for DE has been reading the DAoC boards here, more than Mythic? ;)

Something that the RvR'ers have been crying out for, Group -v- Group combat, without having zergs tearing up the fun.

well... i think it's cool anyways... :)

"believe it when you see it"

B

Belsameth

it indeed looks like it'll have some exelent potential, if implemented well. instantly reminded me of the huge arena from the WoW movies as well.
can wait even less for it's release now :D

J

Jonaldo

Just hope zerging will be possible also tho or I'll have second thoughts about playing. I need lots of other players to disguise my lack of gaming skills ;)

S

Sharma

Mmmmm, can only wait for the email to fly into my inbox saying "you have been chosed for the dragon empires beta" :D

Users who are viewing this thread