De-Spellcrafting. Maybe in future? :)

Lywon

Fledgling Freddie
De-spellcrafting.

Would be very nice ability for Spell Crafters. When the item is spellcrafted it could be crafted again with other gems or just take all out of it.

Cleaning the spell crafts would be damn useful to us all. Everybody who would want to change the template a bit, wouldn't had to buy all new armors + procs + SC's again. De-spellcraft it, and make gems again.

Hehe I would agree with that kinda feature in DAoC.

Opinions?

:clap:

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
That would leave everyone out of business. You want to change a template or you cock up while imbueing something, should require new parts all together.

If anything else I'd rather see 1) toa bonuses imbued by SCers, 2) Jewelcrafing introduced.

Dimmer

Fledgling Freddie
Aye gif Jewelcrafting... been waiting for it for 3years+ now... I remember when I started playing Mythic was stating that jewelcraft would be introduced in the game within 1½ year... now this has passed now... when do we get it?
:clap: :touch: :clap:

Drungan

One of Freddy's beloved
wouldn't like that.

jewelcraft is long time overdue, that should include jewelry salvaging anyways.

de-spellcrafting would just leave more cash in game, and looking at the influation of ingame cash over the last years i wouldn't recommend any more nice-price-features.

Lywon

Fledgling Freddie
That would leave everybody out of business.

- Hmm, you got a point what I didn't think about.

1) toa bonuses imbued by SCers

- Would be uber templates if that would come live. :)

Jewelcrafting, been ages on tha skills list but still empty.. Gifv it or leave it.

I don't mean with this de-SCing that DAoC would come to more WoW like, Enchanters stuff, salvage every magic item and so on.

Seems like the idea got more bad than good sides on it.

But as you guys said, give that Jewelcraft to game! Aight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom