DDs in ToA

C

cha0tic

I was looking in USA forums and asking and people said:

Noone play savages after 1.65 and with ToA out, they are annoying, now the main DD is the Zerker with selfhaste (from ToA items).

And btw they said hib will get a more powerful mage classes while mid is just getting nerfs (u know savage, healer etc..) thats why people is leaving mid.

Please, discuss.

btw, take a look http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=59974720&replies=21

salutes.

S

swords

Why dont you just give up and roll Hib and play another overpowered class like a Chanter for example :rolleyes:

C

cha0tic

rofl , coz i hate all kind of buttonspamers - noneedskill classes like mana eldr/chanters...

if u love it try it :)

P

piggeman

Originally posted by cha0tic
rofl , coz i hate all kind of buttonspamers - noneedskill classes like mana eldr/chanters...

if u love it try it :)
ehum ... what make mana eldritch overpowered? if you prefering to pbae we got plenty of class that have it. what makes enchanters overpowered is DD pets and heat debuff in pbae spec. (and dont forget focus shield)

C

cha0tic

hibs have magic resists too high (dont remember if its with a RA..) but with a SM u cant do the same damage they can do. Jus try it.

But it isnt the point in this threat, i want to know if all the info ive found is true (about savages, zerkers etc.. WITH ToA OUT )

L

Lumikki

Give a pbae class a try and then you can say how "easy" it is.

xx

C

cha0tic

i know how easy is it, dont need more.

btw stop saying it, just answer about what ive said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom