DC Universe

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
thats a sweet video. definitely going to be keeping an eye on this one I think.

who's the giant broad near the beginning? didnt recognise her.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
wonder if this is any good... city of heroes was certainly shit lets hope this isnt utter fail like that was.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
City of Heroes was fun at first, certainly with the USA release. But the never ending nerf bat left all of the archetypes as weak as ditchwater. Some of the instances got very repetitive too.

I've resubbed to Champions Online to fill my MMOG void, but I am partial to a Superhero game and will certainly look into DC Universe on release.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
City of Heroes was fun at first, certainly with the USA release. But the never ending nerf bat left all of the archetypes as weak as ditchwater. Some of the instances got very repetitive too.

I've resubbed to Champions Online to fill my MMOG void, but I am partial to a Superhero game and will certainly look into DC Universe on release.

I bought champions online and played it for 5 minutes for me it just felt like a CoH clone with better graphics and some new things.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
I bought champions online and played it for 5 minutes for me it just felt like a CoH clone with better graphics and some new things.

It would seem similar as Cryptic Studios developed City of Heroes originally. I'm surprised you only played for five minutes, the character generation part is absolutely superb and would take longer than five minutes.

The main strength of Champions Online is that it has an open power system, although I found it a weakness in the early days as no bugger took heals or buffing abilities and pick up groups tended to consist of nothing but DPS. Not a recipe for getting through tough content.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Champions Online was utter wank. I was in the Beta and Head Start. I quit the game during the Head Start so I have a copy of the game still in the wrapper lol. Boring missions, pvp was a joke at the time (people stacked defense stats) and it felt like doing the same quest over and over.

Lets hope DC don't follow their lead

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Very cool trailer but not seen a superhero game yet that has excited me. I'll keep an eye out but I won't be jumping in at the start.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
wow that looks....utter wank

LOOK LOOK ! LOTS OF BIG NAME PEOPLE IN A CARTOON !

ps.. pls buy our game, its out in , what, 2 months, and its so finished and ace we wanted to show you.. oh nm
:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom