-ag-bometal

:m00:

Albion is getting recordtime holding DF

Will the mid zerg respond ?

You will see the answer next week in

Emain, the zerg continues :p

V

vargen

so... 400+ albs in df now? :> Use it while u can.

R

Rollie_David

the mid zerg is in odins, we just left atk and got killed by about 5fg

H

Hit ^_^

100mids in emain.
100mids in odins.

think they want it back :) and earn 3-5rps while doing it.

R

Rollie_David

just ported to emain run as 1fg we get killed by 4fg mids, nice

A

-ag-bometal

did you guys know that the tower above the gate in DC has exactly 2872 stones in it ?

Coming in later on,

more amazing facts of the keeps in hibernia...

On National Albion Channel :p

S

sazard

Originally posted by -ag-bometal
did you guys know that the tower above the gate in DC has exactly 2872 stones in it ?

Cool!!!! lol =P

D

Denisée

Dunno who started it, I came in the middle but this I know.

/who emain (mid) 81
/who emain (alb) 127 (gotten over irc)

few min later

/who emain (mid) 125
/who emain (alb) ~100

few min later

/as 8-10 fg albs in odin's
/who odin's (mid) 18

Some mids stayed emain some didn't, zerg-a-lot, got to love it, NOT ;)

K

kirennia

erm, tbh albs is odins were running as fg all night. Occasionally we had problems when the mids turned up as 8fg (ive got a screenie if anyone wants to post it), but we still kept going back as 1fg.

For most of the evening, up until mids zerged everyone and everything in emain, some more albs turned up in mid but soon dispersed.

Was a gr8 evening though and cheers to the mids/hibs who kept up good standards that night, as well as albs :D Very fun fights up until the zerg that appeared for 2 ports, then disappeared again o_O

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by Denisée
) ~100

few min later

/as 8-10 fg albs in odin's
/who odin's (mid) 18

Some mids stayed emain some didn't, zerg-a-lot, got to love it, NOT ;)

rofl max no albs in odins 27 which apparently needed this amount of mids to respond:rolleyes:
sshot270%7E0.jpg

irc mids said they had 71 mids in odins at that point all for 2fg of alb roaming seperately and a few stealther gg:clap:

D

Denisée

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
rofl max no albs in odins 27 which apparently needed this amount of mids to respond:rolleyes:
sshot270%7E0.jpg

irc mids said they had 71 mids in odins at that point all for 2fg of alb roaming seperately and a few stealther gg:clap:

The numbers ain't taken RIGHT NOW, get it? I don't forumtroll when I play so had not time to do it now, it was when it all started in odin's.

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by Denisée
The numbers ain't taken RIGHT NOW, get it? I don't forumtroll when I play so had not time to do it now, it was when it all started in odin's.

and in english that means?

N

Nalle Puh

Originally posted by kirennia
erm, tbh albs is odins were running as fg all night. Occasionally we had problems when the mids turned up as 8fg (ive got a screenie if anyone wants to post it), but we still kept going back as 1fg.

For most of the evening, up until mids zerged everyone and everything in emain, some more albs turned up in mid but soon dispersed.

Was a gr8 evening though and cheers to the mids/hibs who kept up good standards that night, as well as albs :D Very fun fights up until the zerg that appeared for 2 ports, then disappeared again o_O

Feel proud but u aint crying on my shoulder just becasue u havent used the red button and called for teh zerg.

As we always run 1fg in soth i can´t understand why u have to think u have done something brave by not pushing the red button..but hey better then nothing ;)

L

living

mids rarely move in that kind of zerg in odins unless they came from defending or retaking a keep.. not that u albs would know the meaning of that.

K

kirennia

Originally posted by Nalle Puh
Feel proud but u aint crying on my shoulder just becasue u havent used the red button and called for teh zerg.

As we always run 1fg in soth i can´t understand why u have to think u have done something brave by not pushing the red button..but hey better then nothing ;)

wtf are you talking about?? Look back at my post and look to see if ANYWHERE it says I was at all disappointed or 'crying' about the night. As far as I was concerned, it was a very very good night, thats why I said thanks to both the mids and hibs for it. Why would I cry at 70k gained in the night?

Winding up the Albs who DO run as 1fg saying we suck (or words to that effect) will just frustrate them back into the zerg. If some1 is being kind, don't spit in their face, there is no need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom