DC multi realm brawl

D

dunny_dunny

Wow, only a minute ago was I in the best fight ever in DC. That had to be the absolute highlight of my time in daoc. Seeing all those hibs fighting us on the keep walls and then jumping off when they were about to lose, it almost brought a tear to my eye :D And a whopping big GRATZZZZZZ to the mids who succesfully defended the lords room against twice their number and then pushed the albs outside the castle. Never in my time of 13 months in daoc have i seen such an epic and well played battle, if only it happened more often.

/Salute to everyone involved!

O

old.Wildfire

if im not mistaken the hibs won...

D

dunny_dunny

Well i died when the mids broke out from the tower so thats all i saw:)

P

phule_gubben

Hibs decided to return with 121ppl and we was like 2-3fg´s left so no wonder we bite the dust.

but as dunny stated, that was a hell of a great battle.

O

old.Lythande

Yea, it was a very fun battle. :D

Hibs caught us by surprise with their second attack while we were trying to repair the doors.

/salute to everyone involved :)

L

lofff

was nice yep, took ages to drop doors down and then most hibs charged randomly etc ;x preety ungorganized, there were loads lds and ppl oom or needing a res, still was a long hold at lord room till albs came from behind and then it was over for hibs ;|

managed to rgrp fast enuff and 2nd charge was just unstopable;p

K

Kicks

was great fun :)

prolly me jumping off when I about to lose but then thats the whole point :p anyone would :)

best bit of RvR I had to date :)

L

Lumikki

Thanks all for the ultimately best keep fight ever!! :)

L

Lydracia

Realy nice battel even there raid of Alb TK after it was great fun.
Why we can't have more ?

M

mastade

Originally posted by loxleyhood
And thats why we should take keeps. ;)

Just take your own keeps and leave ours alone ;(

O

old.Sepiritz

Three way keep sieges rock (if both doors are open)..
We had a really nice three way fight at bledmeer the other day. Albs in lord room, mids in stairs, hibs up their... err.. in their backs. :)

I

ilienwyn

emmm, something weird
<checks top of page>

Odd, this is truly in excalibur forums. Something is wrong here. This thread doesn't qualify for the excalibur forums. Where is the whining/powning. Please mods close this thread or transfer it to prydwen forums...:)

P.S.: Hope the irony is obvious :)

S

Sortbane

Originally posted by hercules-df
no flames yet either

Keep your pants on, working on the case... now if only some of these matches would actually WORK for once.. :m00:

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by phule_gubben
Hibs decided to return with 121ppl and we was like 2-3fg´s left so no wonder we bite the dust.

but as dunny stated, that was a hell of a great battle.

same cool tactics that mids use when they lose a keep or two in thier frontier. so your point is? ;)

anyway, gg for defending against x2 your numbers.

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by ilienwyn
emmm, something weird
<checks top of page>

Odd, this is truly in excalibur forums. Something is wrong here. This thread doesn't qualify for the excalibur forums. Where is the whining/powning. Please mods close this thread or transfer it to prydwen forums...:)

P.S.: Hope the irony is obvious :)

rply number 3 was a whine imo :)

P

phule_gubben

Originally posted by Gahldir
rply number 3 was a whine imo :)

I hope you ain´t refering to my post as a whine just because i said that "hibs decided to come back with 121 ppl"

It´s not a whine just the facts and yes we got steamrolled really hard. My first point said after that was "now i know how albs/hibs feel when we come charging with those numbers to take back one of our keeps"

K

Kicks

and no1 mentioned the uber Hib deffence of Ailinne (sp?) 20-30 hib vs 50 odd mids :)

B

Begach

Originally posted by Kicks
and no1 mentioned the uber Hib deffence of Ailinne (sp?) 20-30 hib vs 50 odd mids :)

Not to mention the fact that half of those where not inside the keep when the siege started. :p

B.

L

lofff

was damn good at ailinne, indeed ;d (thought i lagged off and died to fall dmg when fight was over lol )

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by Kicks

Tss. That's nothing :) 7 mids against 70 albs followed by 20 hibs later, beat that ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom