Day 1 done

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, "day 1" (as im logging off now) is over, so far i have seen that the highest new class is Wail the 23th Bainshee.....wounder how long it will take before the hardcore people get to 50 and get their ûbah template and start kicking arse in rvr :touch:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
not long...

im actually looking forward to having a crack against some of these new classes.

im just hoping that aint as overpowered as all the whining suggests.

Arthur

Banned
censi said:
not long...

im actually looking forward to having a crack against some of these new classes.

im just hoping that aint as overpowered as all the whining suggests.

i'm sure post mortem 'group' can handle any of the new classes.

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
Basic_X said:
Ok, "day 1" (as im logging off now) is over, so far i have seen that the highest new class is Wail the 23th Bainshee.....wounder how long it will take before the hardcore people get to 50 and get their ûbah template and start kicking arse in rvr :touch:

You sure did die alot at fins last night when getting a pl for your new class, amazed it reached 23, have fun pl'ing it to 50 and not having a clue what spell does what.

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Gonna be fun to see many new rr1-2 out in RvR with gimp armor and stuff. Easy bait for my rr5 SB to get. alsmote free RP's :p

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
balkeriz said:
Gonna be fun to see many new rr1-2 out in RvR with gimp armor and stuff. Easy bait for my rr5 SB to get. alsmote free RP's :p

Against a Vampiir, especially a well played one, I wouldn't count on it. :p

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Level 23? That it? oO

Did my friends SB from 1-45 in 1 day :) something like 19 hours.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmyjr said:
You sure did die alot at fins last night when getting a pl for your new class, amazed it reached 23, have fun pl'ing it to 50 and not having a clue what spell does what.

Me what? i dont even got catacombs, just did a /who shee sometimes (while levling my warden in df c^^)

Bellona

Banned
Ive already seen the first above lvl 30, getting pl'd at moderna grav, avalon city etc, using all the bugged exp spots they can, on camlann...

givf admin to go on a banning spree :flame:

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Bellona said:
Ive already seen the first above lvl 30, getting pl'd at moderna grav, avalon city etc, using all the bugged exp spots they can, on camlann...

givf admin to go on a banning spree :flame:

Don't understand it - I can't wait to get in an explore under Mithra with a new char, guess I'm just never gonna be hardcore :p

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

can any vamps shed light on 2 questions:D
1. how do you do the float? is that just when u click sprint or somthing?
2. the white death looking face, is that just something u choose wen u create your char?

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
Mikah75 said:
can any vamps shed light on 2 questions:D
1. how do you do the float? is that just when u click sprint or somthing?
2. the white death looking face, is that just something u choose wen u create your char?

1 - at level 11 SM you will get your second speed buff - unless its level 10 or 12 cannot remember which will make you constantly float without sprinting, the level 1 speed buff you have to sprint to float.
2. the white face + red eyes is what you get at level 5 when becoming the undead (Vampiir).

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

thats what i thought. i saw a 8 shar looked same tho. im guessing only shows wen u have game installed:)
thanks.
and anyone give me a nice spec pls :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom