Daive Mustaine ?

• Total voters

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
influences-Dave_Mustaine.jpg

Metal God or Twat ?

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Why would he ever be considered a God? After being kicked out of metallica all he tried to do was stay in their shadow by constantly claiming a lot of kill em all was his. If he had of been a man about it, accepted that he was no longer in the band and kept quiet, maybe megadeth would have had a bit more respect. They were however, only famous because he had been in Metallica :p .

Gibberish

Fledgling Freddie
Needs a 4th option tbh, coz I know who he is, I don't think he's a metal god (far from it) but I also don't think he is a twat. Maybe something like "average metal front man"?

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Gibberish said:
Needs a 4th option tbh, coz I know who he is, I don't think he's a metal god (far from it) but I also don't think he is a twat. Maybe something like "average metal front man"?

heh, was gonna post the same thing but I forgot ;)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I went with twat, he can't play well and his songs leave me cold, oh and did I mention he is a twat as well? :p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
His singing's a bit dodgy (although one of the only Megadeth song's I like is Hangar 18). The riffs and solos in that one are great.

(For anyone who doesn't know Hangar 18, its the song they play on Bill & Ted 2 when they're running along with Death).

Kalgarn

Fledgling Freddie
rust in peace is one of my favorite albums of all time and they had some other real good one but the last 4 sucked.And as a person he's a twat.so can't chose :p

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
cHodAX said:
I went with twat, he can't play well and his songs leave me cold, oh and did I mention he is a twat as well? :p

You know because of a bone problem in his hand he can only go up in scales? he can't go down? :D

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Overdriven said:
You know because of a bone problem in his hand he can only go up in scales? he can't go down? :D

There are allegations that Mustaine made up his hand problem so he could disband Megadeth. Him and Ellefson are not talking anymore. They've filed loads of law suits at each other. LOL

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
When Dave Mustaine was 'going a little crazy' Capitol gave him a minder to make sure he stayed sensible.
Unfortunately the minder was Alice Cooper....

He's a twat btw but I can still listen to the first 5 albums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom