Data bases!

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Right, basically i'm in need of a database I can put people onto thats easy to use, can be used on a server and networked. Cheap and easy to use!

Used to use Soul Searcher and Access but I need something more upto date!

Any of you use these kind of things at your work and can give me some help finding a good one?

Thanks in advance.

Karl

Helme

Resident Freddy
Could make an MySql database and just throw up a simple .php website to browse/add to it. If you know the basics it shouldn't take longer than an hour or two. Can't really help you with more than that as I can't remember anything of what I learned by now :p

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
*****?

Realy. *****!

Okay, I missed something whilst I was away for a few days, and feel great loss at this.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol i know tit all about data bases i just wanted to say hi to haggus, seems like i havent seen you in ages
xxxx

p.s

***** ** *** **** * Orly? ***!

liloe

It's my birthday today!
MS Exchange? =) Yeye I know MS, but you can get it to work with Outlook (which is a program I really like).

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
It's all the same as everyone blames me for reporting no matter what happens :D

Maybe its because most people that report do not post in the thread saying OMG BLAH BLAH BLAH.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Maybe its because most people that report do not post in the thread saying OMG BLAH BLAH BLAH.

I don't post "omg blah blah", i was very civil and usually am. And also warn that "shouldnt' do that, Jup might smite thee" when i don't report. And, if i find it really really offensive, i report it and usually i even say when i do.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
I reported it if you wanted to know.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Nah its old news now, just was being a dick head for no reason.

Thank you Jup for editing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom