Darwin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Bye bye Darwin, shame to see you leave before i do :/
Reason im posting on fw is cuz i dont know how to get to ye, hope ull read this :) Enjoyed ye ingame n all the hours of strong c6
N good to see meteroa banned <finally>.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
My items lies on Meteroas account and I cant get it back thanks to EULA rules :( :(

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
My items lies on Meteroas account and I cant get it back thanks to EULA rules :( :(

great :\\\\\\

how silly some rules can be...

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
new way to earn money imo...

buy a daoc box for $30, subscribe and login with your non-static ip connection, h4xx0r 6 accounts, take all stuff of em... blackmail the players for irl money whose stuff you've stolen, something like "give me $40 or else i will report myself and you can say byebye to your sidi collection"
if they report you or if they dont pay then report yourself, and your account gets banned along with all items which they will never be able to retrieve anymore (against rules to give items back!), you lost $30 but thats all....
and if they pay your a bit richer irl and you can do it again until you've haxxored them all!

worst thing of all is it can be done!!11

ah well me and my theories, always thinking about the worst that can happen...

Danhyr

Fledgling Freddie
ive been thinking about this for the past few days. chim is a great friend of mine and its a shame he lost all his stuff.

In RL if someone stole all your stuff and sold it etc they would be branded a criminal and tried and even sent to jail maybe.

IMO these ppl are exactly the same, criminals, low lifes, if there was a way i would see these scum put in jail for stealing other ppls stuff.

its a shame some ppl get wrongly accussed for stuff they didnt do.

Remember guys keep your passwords safe. have fun

Danhyr

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Danhyr said:
ive been thinking about this for the past few days. chim is a great friend of mine and its a shame he lost all his stuff.

In RL if someone stole all your stuff and sold it etc they would be branded a criminal and tried and even sent to jail maybe.

IMO these ppl are exactly the same, criminals, low lifes, if there was a way i would see these scum put in jail for stealing other ppls stuff.

Danhyr

Hacking IS a crime and a serious crime at that and can lead to stlong jail time.

If Darwin does know this person irl i would suggest he reports him and let the Law deal with him

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
U up for it Misleath? :sex:

I'm sorry Chimaira, I am not a hacker.

Danhyr said:

Danhyr

I don't think its comparable to empty someones apartment of its stuff and stealing items in an online game. If you think that it is the same thing perhaps you should try to get an insurance for your daoc items incase you got stolen from.

DarwinX

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks Straef buddy,
Yes i know met irl, and his comment about him from pelinore was a load of crap cos he knows when i see him im gona slit his fuckin throat

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
About the "jail" thing you mention, cause he stole stuff.

Now lets say you steal 500$ from someone, you get sent to jail for quite some time or at least have to pay them back.

Let say you had 5p on your char + Sidi stuff for around 10p if you auctioned it away + 8p in Fully crafted, SC'ed and Alched stuff. that could be 23p, + some stuff in vault, maybe a total of 25p.

On Ebay and various places, 1p sells for aprox 25$, and 25 * 25$ = 625$, now as he is caught doing it, even confested it in another thread, you can by IP tracking and envolving the police, maybe fine him 625$, if you can convince the police/whatever part of the public system, that that was the amouth of money he ripped you off..

I would, atleast some compensation....

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
would be a good idea yes...

but the thing is will goa give out all this IP info?

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Well, as far as i understand Darwin was hacked and his account used by Meto for some serious crimes, using a trojan.

But Freddyshouse IP logs as well and question is, have Meto used a Trojan before posting here on FH?

EDIT: Noted there is no sign of it IP logging like on other forums, so they might not, but most forums do, so would surprice me if his IP isn't logged in their DB.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
well darwin had a trojan on his comp, but did this 'hacker' really make use of that?

it could be that both chim, darwin and meteo have a non-static ip

chim gets hacked and its stuff gets dumped on darwin, since both darwin and the hacker have a nonstatic ip how can goa know it wasnt darwin himself, i think this is why he got banned... they have no real proof it was him but neither do they have proof it wasnt but his account is 'y00r own responsibility' ;<

if darwin has a static ip then he might have been backdoored yes...

hacking hotmail is not a hard thing and you dont have to be good or anything to do it...

however ISPs keep track of which user logged in with which IP at what time so he should still be able to be tracked down...

Revz

Fledgling Freddie
Iceforge said:
Well, as far as i understand Darwin was hacked and his account used by Meto for some serious crimes, using a trojan.

But Freddyshouse IP logs as well and question is, have Meto used a Trojan before posting here on FH?

EDIT: Noted there is no sign of it IP logging like on other forums, so they might not, but most forums do, so would surprice me if his IP isn't logged in their DB.

The IP address he made every single post under will be logged here, you just can't see the button to access it because you aren't an administrator.

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
Iceforge said:
About the "jail" thing you mention, cause he stole stuff.

Now lets say you steal 500$ from someone, you get sent to jail for quite some time or at least have to pay them back.

Let say you had 5p on your char + Sidi stuff for around 10p if you auctioned it away + 8p in Fully crafted, SC'ed and Alched stuff. that could be 23p, + some stuff in vault, maybe a total of 25p.

On Ebay and various places, 1p sells for aprox 25$, and 25 * 25$ = 625$, now as he is caught doing it, even confested it in another thread, you can by IP tracking and envolving the police, maybe fine him 625$, if you can convince the police/whatever part of the public system, that that was the amouth of money he ripped you off..

I would, atleast some compensation....

You would still have to take it to court and try to convince them that your sidi items actually is worth something and that would never happen. If I sell grass from my lawn to someone on ebay for 100$ and then someone stole grass frome I should get compensation for it?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
plus the fact your not supposed to sell in game stuff for irl money, the police will laugh in your face about it.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
DarwinX said:
Thanks Straef buddy,
Yes i know met irl, and his comment about him from pelinore was a load of crap cos he knows when i see him im gona slit his fuckin throat

Darwin you were banned for a reason, please stay it, it was only temp anyways now youve pretty much proven that youre liable for an extended ban.

Ziva

Fluffy
I think we have seen enough of these similair threads in the last few days. It was sorted so let's not bring it up here again shall we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread