Dartmoor?!

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Any1 been out there finding these new supposed to be goodie items yet?

:touch:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
havnt myself, but know some who have... and indeed they are cool... but stay away from there tbh, its mine :<

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Glowy Shields, Cool staffs and much much more, only problem is that during patch some named were lost and some dont even drop loot, so wait a few days till thats fixed before raiding.

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
A most of the named spawn now .. drop rate is about 50% from each named ..old dartmoor items still drop off the normal Mobs ... trouble is its been farmed to hell and back by Buffed Necro's so its hit or miss as to how many named have repoped ..

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
the lesser droprate on named is no bug, it's somewhere in the patchnotes afaik, also don't forget the same named can spawn in aprox. 4-5 diff places so they might not spawn on their usual spot anymore

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Got new a ring off moran, 18 piety 9% matter 9% body 100 qua, not too bad but he does drop some better items.

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
I've got the glowy shield (First on the server afaik?) and it rocks, would post a SS but i don't have anywhere to upload it.

Drops from Gole

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Garaen said:
I've got the glowy shield (First on the server afaik?) and it rocks, would post a SS but i don't have anywhere to upload it.

Drops from Gole

I h8 u :flame:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Dunno if its the first one, i got one on tuesday night :touch:

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Garaen said:

Drops from Gole

I have a glowy medium 95% qua shield from Dartmoor :)

Ariacs

Fledgling Freddie
Ive got the new dragon drop Flex weapon. Nothing special really.

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Two more of the glowy shields from Gole dropped tonight. (100% Qua) There called Dragonflame protectors.

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Seems theres more than one glowy shield, thought there was just one and that dropped from Gole, My mistake.

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
Had afew cleric shields/weapons/armour etc etc, want small/large shield thou ! but drop rate seems low

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
Got me one of those Dragonflame protectors this evening.

Kinda looks like an eyeball or smt. very nice glow. Large MP ofc ! :clap:

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
Got quite a nice caster bracer from one of the named with 10 charges of mana regen 3 on it and some other nice stats (30 int, iirc, and others)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom