Darthy Darthy Darthy...

Gray

FH is my second home
Watching the Interview on the BBC Site, Bowyer sounded like he was at least a BIT sorry for what happened, yet, Dyer, didnt seem to give 2 shits.

He robbed all of Bowyers lines, as he couldnt come up with anythin original, and didnt show his sorry-ness

:/

Gray

FH is my second home
Nah, they just started hugging each other and giving each other kisses n stuffs

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Ohh, you've got me all curious now. Heard there was a tussle or something...watching MoTD now, brawl inc!

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Fucking ROFL that was brilliant. :D Typical too, who else but Bowyer and Dyer. :D

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
:wanker: TBH

Bowyer get out of the club you are a complete arse.

They should be made to pay for all the fans tickets who attended the match yesterday.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Both of 'em are staying, but Bowyer is being fined I believe. Isn't the PFA going to do anything? People like Di Canio, Prutton, etc have all got in trouble for similiar stuff.

JingleBells

FH is my second home
Bowyer has been handed a fine of 6 weeks wages (£250k) by the club, and Newcastle are appealing over dyers red card (they claim he didn't punch bowyer, yet he reacts right at the end of the incident). The FA are still investigating, BBC mentions that they are both likely to be charged with "bringing the game into disrepute", which appears to be this years buzzword phrase.

Sky Sports article BBC Article

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yep Bowyers getting stitched up as the instigator, and Newcastle are appealing Dyers sending off. Can you imagine them having to play Man U without at least one of those two? heh.

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Bowyer got fined an unprecedented amount. So it maybe more than £250k or less as the club has kept tight lipped.

Dyer did throw a punch atthe end but we need him tbh, if he does get off its bloody lucky by us and a tad unfair on Bowyer taking ALL the wrap although he did start it.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Have to wonder why Shearer had his arms around Bowyer consoling him after the red card, was a little strange. Any word on what caused the incident? Seems hard to believe it wasn't to do with racism ... particularly when it's come out since how Bowyer, when playing for Leeds, called Solano (then a Newcastle player) a "paki". Such a nice warm, intelligent human being that Bowyer.

JingleBells

FH is my second home
From what I saw on MOTD, the incident appeared to be because Dyer hadn't passed to Bowyer on several occasions. Eventually it got to Bowyer and he snapped I think. Of course, this must have been the ending of something more serious, I've been pissed off when not passed too, but I've never wanted to punch someone :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
TBh Bowyer was proably wound up by Dyer, Dyer really does come across as quite a cunniving ****.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
To be honest I hate the both of them, big mouth, loud talking twats. Bellamy must be laughing though. :D 5 goals in 4 (I think?) and he's just won the scottish player of the month award. And HE was meant to be the troublemaker. :p

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
You shouldn't miss them too much, amdy Faye seems to be doing well and Butt is still a quality player. It seems as if we really need him now :(

As for Belamy, well I've been told (by newc fans) that the reason why shearer is staying on is the absence of bellamy. Might be rubbish but hey.

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Mobius said:
To be honest I hate the both of them, big mouth, loud talking twats. Bellamy must be laughing though. :D 5 goals in 4 (I think?) and he's just won the scottish player of the month award. And HE was meant to be the troublemaker. :p

Aye and how many games have the toon gone unbeaten since he went ;)

Thrung

Fledgling Freddie
hmm. I see the words toon and unbeaten in the same sentence.. must be something wrong here tbh..
nothing's gone right this season.. fucking shit tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom