Darren Bennett

M

millerdog088

You might know who he is. A famous rugby player maybe. He said American Football is way tougher than rugby is. Awww poor baby, go ahead and cry:(

R

Rubber Bullets

ROFL.

Firstly, no idea who he is, so not that famous :).

So I googled:

He's an Aussie, first mark against.

He's an Aussie rules footballer, way different from Rugby.

And what does he do in the NFL? he's a punter, whoopy doo, he comes on for a few seconds an kicks a ball as far as he can.

He is hardly the best judge of whether a game he has not played at senior level is 'tougher' than another game he hardly takes part in.

s

D

darthshearer

spot on RB!

Tese NFL players wanna have a game ofRugger over here without all the kevlar they wear! They will get one hit and they will be rolling round like Rood Van Horse head in the old trafford penalty area!

M

millerdog088

I dont think so all the guys over here are way stronger faster and tougher than the women over there. How do you post a picyure I'll show you what I mean.

S

Scooba Da Bass

Here is a picture of your mother

vicsec.jpg

am i rite!???

M

mank!

Why the fuck do you care? Read schadenfreude's post again and shut up. You're comparing fish and gerbils.

S

S-Gray

Called Steroids matey?

Our rugger players are about 10times as heavy as them and way stronger... ever been hit by a train? ;)

C

Clowneh!

bodybuilders have muscles... wow! they probably couldnt play american football tho, let alone rugby. they get out of breath just flexing their muscles :/

M

millerdog088

Steroids

Steroids are not allowed in the NFL(national football league) The have tests every year. If the tests are possotive for steroids they will be suspended from american football and fined $25,000 U.S. Dollars

M

millerdog088

Exactly and when they take it off they will be stronger and will tear the rugby players up if they were to play them.

C

Clowneh!

it was a joke u monkey... u know full well its only plastic or summat

M

mank!

Re: Steroids

Originally posted by millerdog088
Steroids are not allowed in the NFL

omfg really dude wow evry1 in rugby takes steroids m8

S

Scooba Da Bass

Originally posted by millerdog088
Exactly and when they take it off they will be stronger and will tear the rugby players up if they were to play them.

Who would win in a fight between Pirates, American Footballers, Terminator, and a Zombie?

S

stu

Originally posted by Scooba Da Bass
Who would win in a fight between Pirates, American Footballers, Terminator, and a Zombie?

Normal Terminator, or T-1000?

(the first person to mention "T-X" will die. In seven days.)

S

Scooba Da Bass

Normal Terminator of course (and it has been taught annoying phrases by John Connor)

S

S-Gray

Wasnt you the first person to mention TX tho Stu?...

guess its one of those nights :p

S

stu

Definitely the zombie then. Not one of those Michael Jackson zombies from Thriller, mind.

M

mank!

I think a football hooligan would destroy all of them.

D

darthshearer

Matt Adamson who plays for the Mighty Rhinos will laugh at the set of fags over there man!

He played in this years Challenege Cup final with an eye socket broken in 4 places. A fractured cheek bone a hair line fracture to the jaw and 3 titanium plates in his head.

He played the full whack with NO faggot helmet that the beefed up birds wear over there! He was out for only 3 weeks after that!

R

Rubber Bullets

How the fuck do you argue with a guy who doesn't read what is written?

I'll try to make it easier.

Rugby and American football are two different games, played coincidentally with similar shaped balls, end of similarities. They require totally different skills and abilities from their players.

The biggest rugby players probably couldn't play lineback because they are not big and fat enough.

American linebacks couldn't play rugby because they are not fast and agile enough, and do not have the stamina required.

The best rugby centres, backs and wings could probably do well in American football as runners etc.

The best runners in American football could probably do well in Rugby, though they would have to lose the body armour, and the helmets. Something they probably wouldn't want to do.

As for this who would pound who shit, whats that all about? We are talking about sports here, if you want to talk about fighting then take it to the Bar Room Brawl forum.

Anyway I'm off on holiday now, so cya guys when I get back.

s

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom