Darkxler had some fun in Labyrinth!

Darkzler

Fledgling Freddie
Hey guys!

I've now bought the expansions Dark Rising and Labyrinth of the Minotaur and this was the result (bragging) of some fun RvR down there hehe!

sshot177.jpg

I do like the fact that I have a K/D ratio of 18.50 but also my online time 9h 25 min haha. Oh well, I actually were afk for about 3-4hours of those (no lies :p) hehe. Not to forget that I was 2nd on the overall Realm Point-list :lol:

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
damnit, ur gonna make me roll on US servers if u keep this up :<

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
i ve start playing again and i am so happy to find that devon cluster is so active. At what level aproximately i can start playing inside lotm? 45 or less? Btw dark what ui u are using?

Everz

FH is my second home
:D

Think i saw you in there, made 85k in 6hrs solo yesterday, unbelieveably good fun tbfh.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
They grow up so fast. :)

Haha just what I was thinking!

Mids were all over the place yesterday :(

Darkzler - If you go into Options on the character screen, you can change the models to the Catacombs models. They look more realistic and I prefer them, some people prefer the older ones. I cant tell if you're using them from the screenshot :p

ooh yeah, if you can make 10k rp's an hour, you're doing well :)

Darkzler

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe thank you all for the positive comments!

I think that I'm currently using the Catacomb-models, not 100% sure tho but will check as soon as I log on the next time, which will be after this message has been posted ;)

I have already achieved R4L0 so it's going fast for me but that's only because people are taking me under their wings like most of you have and guide me through or in some cases pass on your knowledge about the game to me. So, I am greatly appriciating all you have done for me guys!

The thing I've learned about shamans so far is how good we are on interrupting the casters and actually nerf the other players by diseasing and shredding their buffs. Jesus it's fun too! :) Of course, I still die very very fast since I have about 2000 hp but I'm working on getting better gear. It's only 3 more Champion-levels for me until I achieve the precious hammer hehe.

Hope to see you all out there in either the RvR zone (dunno what it's called where Alb, Mid, Hib have their keeps, or in the Labyrinth me diseasing you! :)

sshot179.jpg

P.S Check the Realm Versus Realm Local-log at 55 minutes ;)

Darkzler

Fledgling Freddie
i ve start playing again and i am so happy to find that devon cluster is so active. At what level aproximately i can start playing inside lotm? 45 or less? Btw dark what ui u are using?

Sorry, I forgot to answer this post.

The UI that I use is Derida's UI which you can find over here: VN Boards - Derida's UI - NEW Full Installer v2.40 - DAOC v1.89f Chat windows

You may have to download some additional fixes with the Market Explorer, but if you check the page before the last one, then people have posted on how to fix the problems with the later patch. It's easy to fix too!

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
ok thanx . btw can u login to the server now or the game seems to be down for you also?

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Truly tempting to give USA a second try,shame i really dont remember my account / passworld anymore :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom