Darkspire Signup time ladies and gents - Saturday 9th April - 1800-0000

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
So, the group mix is below - pay close attention to the requirements as im going to be ruthless about them for this - darkspire isnt a nursery :) You must meet all first 5 requirements then any others that apply to your class:

<1>Level 50 (like i need to explain this one)
<2>RR3+(for some helpful ra's of various kinds)
<3>Full ToA/SC Suit (obvious why)
<4>Must be available for the full time stated.
<5>FoP/FoH for clerics/friars.
<6>At least yellow friar resists
<7>Tanks with at 50 shield MoB3
<8>Clerics with 30+Rejuv
<9>Theurgs with at least yellow PBT

Any aurulite dropped will be split at the end of the night - any drops (not sure what drops precisely as theres no comprehensive listing yet) will be done on /random 1000.No preclaims.We'll be doing a maximum of five passes thru the group for the lotto - anything after that gets junked or stored.Yes im being optimistic that we'd get 40 pieces of good loot anyway i know :p

Meeting point is Inconnu crypt next to the obelisk there.Please be there 10 mins before the stated time...

If you intend rolling for another class than what youre bringing thats fine, but you must tell me BEFORE we enter darkspire - after is too late.Also you can only roll for one class guys and girls - sorry but otherwise those with the most 50 alts have it unfair in the drops stakes.I have a rough drop listing for darkspire found at:
http://www.daocspoilers.com/cgi-bin...n=Search&_layout=dequipment&dequipment.zone=1[Dark%20Spire]&dequipment.zone2=2[Dark%20Spire]&dequipment.zone3=3[Dark%20Spire]

Group setup:
Minstrel - Evita
Paladin -
Paladin -
Merc -
Cleric -
Cleric -
Friar -
Theurg -

Please be there at least 10 minutes before the start time.If you arent there within 10 mins after the start time you will be replaced.Had quite a few people not bother showing for things lately and give reasons like "i couldnt be bothered in the end" or "guild rvr" - from now on the rule is if you dont show and dont have a damn good reason for it youre off any future raids that i run.

PS - Organising an arti raid for someone the week after - anyone wanting staff of god credit and a few others let me know via PM in game.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
More or less gimp drops :I get uv the demon belt with 66 uv instead from somewhere =]

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Chretien. Level 50 Paladin, 50 shield + MoBlock 3, RR3, Fully ToAd.

Haazheel

Fledgling Freddie
Well friar is ML10 .. but not perfecter anymore :< And unlike bubsb you dont give the stones to switch forth and back, cant come then :(

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
excusimoir, but why does friars have to have foh/fop if they clerics has? who needs more than 1 of each?

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
For being able to move camps without a delay time and in case of LDs - always try and build at least a little redundancy into my groups.

Lamont

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up with either:-

Lamont, 50 ML10 RR4 pally with full everything you require

Balavan, 50 ML8 RR3 mind-spec sorc " " " " "

Ahbdul, 50 ML5 RR3 c/s & thrust infi " " " " "

Take your pick...

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
Can bring Sparda RR6, ToAed, Banelord 10, MOB 4 (pluss 10% block from some cata's belt i found) reaver.

ps TWF3 for the pve win :p

Martok

Part of the furniture
Martok lvl 50 merc RR7l2 Fully ToAed ++++++ ML 10 Banelord

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Is this still going ahead? There are seven people now (assuming that Haazheel is allowed to come with his Friar), if it's not happening I want to plan other things for my saturday night.

Kained_again

Fledgling Freddie
Got Leopold, FoP cleric, but Im not sure I can make the whole 6 hours, can definatly be there by 18:00 (can stay untill at least 21:00 depending on what Im doing) :)

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah its going ahead - group mix atm is below - slightly amended:

Minstrel - Me
Pally - Chretien
Pally - Lamont
Reaver - Sparda
Merc - Martok
Friar - HazHeel
Cleric - Leopold
Caster Slot - at this stage i'll open it to any L50 SC'ed/ToA'ed caster - pbaoe preffered :) Or another cleric...

xanir

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
More or less gimp drops :I get uv the demon belt with 66 uv instead from somewhere =]

shameless self plug :< buy buy buy house 958 only 5p ;p

Begin Info: Demon Bone Belt

Magical Bonuses:
- Matter: 8%
- Body: 8%
- Spirit: 6%
- Energy: 6%
- Hits: 40 pts
66 utility
10/10 charges 75 d/q buff.

gets nerfed to be hard to kill next patch btw so buy now :)

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
equally shameless:We completed darkspire, wd all, some of the drops probably appearing at various cms near you shortly :p

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
amen to that :p

good raid btw, only cost me a toal 150ish g in lost con :clap:

tbh was a great raid, and im glad it cant be zerged :worthy:

Daux

Fledgling Freddie
The raid was annoying to hell :|

But at least twas fun, good determination imo, bout 6 wipes and still came back, nice work :)

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Aye was actually made easier by the wipes in 1 or 2 places though - hopefully less dying next time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom