Darkspire raid, Thursday 18-8, 19:00 GMT (20:00 CET, 21:00 EET)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
There are some really nice armour pieces in there, so we might as well get some out. The whole raid will take aproximately 1:20, might take even less. I need 6 more people for it. The setup is the following:

Bard: Faltsa (yours trully)
Druid: Kouna (fop, 44 nature)
Druid:_____ (40 nature at least)
Warden:
BM/Hero/Champ:
BM/Hero/Champ:
PB:
Mana Eld: (this will be difficult to come by, but i won't go without one)

No MLs or RRs or great suits required. However it will be faster if you have em ;)

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
can bring warden, mana eld, bard or ani. all toa'd (not all ml'd tho) and lvl 50.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
eSo said:
can bring warden, mana eld, bard or ani. all toa'd (not all ml'd tho) and lvl 50.

Mana eld for you :)

koun

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
Druid: Kouna (fop, 44 nature)
Druid:_____ (40 nature at least)
I believe u mean Nurture ;)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
koun said:
I believe u mean Nurture ;)

Yes I do, thanks for pointing it out :p

Druid: Kouna (fop, 44 nurture)
Druid:_____ (40 nurture at least)
Warden:
Hero: Torvus
BM/Hero/Champ:
PB:
Mana Eld: Eso

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Ponzac for BM.

Final list on wednesday as I'll be out of town

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
can bring:
mana chanter or
druid with fop and 50nurt/20regro (in short BB with capped buffs/healing/power bonuses) or
ranger (44pierce) or
vamp.
if u need any of them let me know, if not no offence.

Landor

Fledgling Freddie
I can be there if you need a BM.
P.S. I suppose you know, you are posting at Excal/Hib forum and not Lamorak eh :twak:

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Final list and info.

Druid: Kouna
Druid: Ardd
Warden: Logann
Hero: Torvus
BM: Ponzac
PB: shadowdweller (provide name please)
Mana Eld: Eso

For the ones that didn't make it, sorry, I'll see how it goes and might do more farming there. We can almost duo it with 2 anis and fop-bot, but it goes much faster with a full group like the one we'll take.

Strategy is as follows. We'll zone in, buff up, noone talk to Aberta please.

Torvus or Ponzac will be pulling with the ubah bows they have (yes, bring them with you, I can summon a merchant for arrows), 3 mobs will be coming on each pull. Torvus will be getting the 1st one, Ponzac the 2nd, Logann the 3rd. Taunt style is all you need, spam it, then PB.

First three bosses drop jewels and clocks. It can be anything, dex, str, con or quick ones.

First boss (2 of them really) will spawn lots of blue spiders, nothing difficult at all. Second one is a mentalist, some yellow/orange adds will come up, it will mezz, but again it's no big deal.

Aberta will not be killed, not untill we go down the spire and do the rooms. When we fight it, it will summon a pig that hits for around 1000, so keep DI up or heavy healling on whoever has agro.

Once we reach the spire, casters will nuke the crystals I point out to them. Don't run further than me, or we'll get wiped and it's quite boring to have to return.

What I consider as nice loot, drops from the rooms and Dub (the final boss). If you want to check out what drops there, visit www.ethinarg.com and put Malevolent as keyword.

The rooms are quite easy, and there is a specific strategy for Dub to get him without any adds (reason why I wanted mana eld).

More info in-game as we go on.

Nothing preclaimed. Lotto rules, I spam all the items in the BG, random 1000, highest numbers pick, once everyone gets an item, with the same numbers we'll have the lowest numbers picking first.

If anyone of you can't make it, I would appreciate letting me know so I can get a rep.

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
if we go for the main boss, Dub i think he is, may i get his remains? i wouldn't lotto for anything else that drops from him if i get'em.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
eSo said:
if we go for the main boss, Dub i think he is, may i get his remains? i wouldn't lotto for anything else that drops from him if i get'em.

Boss's name is Dub indeed, however I think that other people might want them as well, I know that Koun does :p

Personally I am up for any BM armour, specially the dex ones as I'm making a piercemaster. The list at ethinarg.com is not complete, there are great armour pieces in there with nice caps and procs.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Bogwash contacted me, said he can't come, so Anioal if you're still up for it, you got the spot. If not, someone else just reply.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
can come with mana eld/mana chanter both ml10, eld toa'd, chanter well has loads but no finished temp :)
so if u need meh, lemme know, u know where to find me

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Enli said:
can come with mana eld/mana chanter both ml10, eld toa'd, chanter well has loads but no finished temp :)
so if u need meh, lemme know, u know where to find me

Seeing that there is no reply, bring the PB.

We'll meet at Underground Forest at 19:00 GMT. I'll have a BG open on Faltsa.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Since noob replied it's his spot enli.

See you all there.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
nice leading, nice bugs
and imo jomppa is ugly !!! :D

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
You can always come back to the one on Sunday :)

Thanks for attending :cheers:

PonZaC

One of Freddy's beloved
Sry gear! I missed it :( My acc got closed, and u know the timer on payment....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom