Darkspire raid, Sunday 21-8, 17:00 GMT (18:00 CET, 19:00 EET)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Despite being bugged on the blades, it all went well last time. (Thanks to Eso and his jumping skills :cheers: ).

I got my ubah piercemaster leggings, but need more shit out of there (i.e. remains, druid sleeves or leggings).

So we go at it again, and please if you sign up, do show up, it's a pain in the ass spending 50 minutes to find replacements.

Bard: Faltsa (moi!)
Druid: Kouna
Druid:
Warden:
Tank:
Tank:
Mana Eld:
PB:

If the same people from Thursday sign up (the people who were there that is), they will be given preference unless I have announced the final list which will be... final :p

edit: Just to entice you a bit:

Faltsa/Item: "- [Malevolent Darkspire Barbed Leggings]: leggings (Reinforced) 102 AF 100% qual 100% con. Bonuses: 24 Dexterity, 56 Hits, 3 All Primary Melee, 8 Dexterity cap, 3% Negative effect duration reduction (PvE only), 1% melee haste, heal Value:80 (Reverse Proc) (Level 49) Tradeable."

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
gear i wanna be on your next raid with behmoth but my little boy is having his christening on sunday so my missus won't let me come and play :mad:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
would like to sign up for one of the tank spots please, hero

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
I'd be intersted in coming on my vamp

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
should be able to make it this time, check your last thread about previous DS raid for reasons i didnt make it last time

chars are in signature and if any of them are usefull just pick

Groal

Fledgling Freddie
i cant sign up for sure cos i might not be back in time, but if u end up short, if u look for samalula or groal and if im on i will come :)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
So here's the final list (well almost):

Druid:
Tank: Mirt (vamp or vw, same thing really)
Tank: Raven
Tank: Torvus
Mana Eld: Enli
PB: Anioal

Still need a drood. If none shows up, we'll just use one of our BBs so no big deal.

See ya in Underground Forest at the specified time.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
did a group there today, you would get away with 1 druid 1 warden if you cant get a 2nd druid.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
did a group there today, you would get away with 1 druid 1 warden if you cant get a 2nd druid.

Yeah i know, just for the buffs mostly, have already done the arrangements if no active comes along

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
i guess i could come again incase if we need jumping skillz. can bring bard, warden, ani or pb.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Noobi, you bring your BB, Eso will bring PB.

Final list then:

Druid: Noobi's BB
Tank: Mirt (vamp or vw, same thing really)
Tank: Raven
Tank: Torvus
Mana Eld: Enli
PB: Eso

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
pff, i was movin chanter there when i saw the last list... movin bb there intead :)

lucky he has port to underground forest already

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
my deepest apologies for turning you down, not like me, but i had irl emergency. i hope that i can attend next time.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
1:20 recordtime for gear :D
nice raid again, went smooth, looking forward for the next, i want the remains now :p

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Nps, same goes for ponzac and noobi for the previous time, you're all people I know and you should have a reason for it.

Anyway no bug this time, we did it in about 1:20, once we get quite some people that know the drill, I won't even have to explain anything so I believe we can bring it down to an hour.

You really have to check out the armour parts guys, they are very nice. I will do more raids as I can use some more BM parts for my upcoming one. (cba with artis at all)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom