Darkprophecys Mlvl Grp steps/ Artifact raid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyte

Loyal Freddie
Sorry to hear this m8. my advice would be to take a few days off to cool down then if you wanna play join another guild, Enli offered first and ill offer for choice :))
If your still gonna quit gl with whatever you do next.

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
3: Darkp, It has always been a CLA rule that when someone leaves they need to leave with all their chars and she knew that we dont like CLA chars to be used by ex guildies. Being a former officer the one who used ur char should have known this risk by using ur account. Horlely was just doing the thing a GM should do, protecting the guild.

Shame
1.it has always been a CLA rule that when someone leaves they need to leave with all their chars and i knew that ... yes (wich i did , cus u never got the chance to boot any of my chars out)
2. the ex-guildies using cla chars did it every single day .. ie. a druid being used as buffbot ... i used his account to HELP him (once) , not to fucking buff myself while in RvR , keep in mind that I've got my own buffbot to do that.(even the person owning this "buffbot" has been informed about his booting)
3. I know now who I shouldn't be speaking to within CLA as they can't keep their fucking mouth shut. But cheers anyway for making a very good m8 of mine leaving this game cus his guild can't bare him having ppl outside of the democracy helping him.
And to Horl : cheers , I thought u knew me better and we had a decent conversation about me and CLA before , guess I was thinking wrong. U need to learn to speak to ppl first before taking actions , that's what u lot kept on hammering into my head and now u do the complete opposite.

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
whats even more funny is ive had my access removed to forum on cla and my good bye post removed!!! guess he no like the truth!!! anyways not going to post about it anymore its a dry subject..i shall take some advice and take a break for few days migh come on later do some shade rvr maybe chil out....And thanks for the guild offers its nice to know im liked!!!

Shamealot

Fledgling Freddie
Shame
1.it has always been a CLA rule that when someone leaves they need to leave with all their chars and i knew that ... yes (wich i did , cus u never got the chance to boot any of my chars out)
2. the ex-guildies using cla chars did it every single day .. ie. a druid being used as buffbot ... i used his account to HELP him (once) , not to fucking buff myself while in RvR , keep in mind that I've got my own buffbot to do that.(even the person owning this "buffbot" has been informed about his booting)
3. I know now who I shouldn't be speaking to within CLA as they can't keep their fucking mouth shut. But cheers anyway for making a very good m8 of mine leaving this game cus his guild can't bare him having ppl outside of the democracy helping him.
And to Horl : cheers , I thought u knew me better and we had a decent conversation about me and CLA before , guess I was thinking wrong. U need to learn to speak to ppl first before taking actions , that's what u lot kept on hammering into my head and now u do the complete opposite.

I dont want to start an endless thread but u deserve a very honest answer.

1: I never wanted to have a chance to boot your chars. Sometimes things just dont work out anymore and it was your own decision to leave CLA.
2: Indeed i have asked the original owner of the buffbot that was in CLA to remove the bot from the guild. After that i informed the present owner before actually removing the bot. Seems a fair way to do it in my opinion.
3: U had some troubles with people yourself in the past. Some of m left the guild and some of them even stopped playing. A few of those people have returned to CLA now.
It is a GM's task to protect and help the present guild members. Therefore Horlely acted very quickly and removed the char that u were using in CLA. it is too bad that Dark was the victim of this unpleasant situation. Even more because he did not know the specific rule. But u did know it, therefore i think it is about time to stop blaming CLA.

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
yep yep , cus i'm gonna harm cla by helping a friend out.
get a grip shame

Tetley

Fledgling Freddie
A good place to end this thread now. Nothing new is being said anymore and nobody is a winner from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom