Darkprophecys Mlvl Grp steps/ Artifact raid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
Going to run a 2 day mlvl grp steps raid followed by a artifatc raid on the 3rd day for some guildies and myself and i thought id post on FH to fill some extra spots..

Monday 19th March doing all steps up to and includeing mlvl 5
Tuesday 20th March doing all steps up to and including mlvl 8
Wedneday 21st March
Artifact Raid Artifacts im doing will be as many as possible....wont put list on here as theres too many and id liek to attract same people from the mlvl grp steps raid to come along..

All raids Meet excal areus 1800gmt leaving at 1830 gmt should last few hrs..
I only want people to sighn up if they can come both mond and tuesday...
coz faffing with grps will just annoy me lol..

Spare guy Nodin For 2 days :D(winged Helm)
Horl Awaiting class of char they want to bring
Apco Awaiting class of char they want bring

Druid = Sedated
warden = Finvrossa
Anim = TetAnim =Fop bot
pboe/verd anim
shield tank
shield tank
bard/enchanter
mauler/menta/what ever for pruriamry group

Grp 2

Druid
Druid
pboe/verd anim
pboe/verd anim
shield tank
shield tank
bard/enchanter
mauler/menta/what ever :D

And BTW :england: :D

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
as said to horl, i'll join up with mauler (hellbovine)
also a guildie mauler will be intrested, i'll try to pass this on to him

Arathan

Fledgling Freddie
If you're doing the arti raid after the ML groupsteps on the 21:st I'll definitely be there with my bainshee +fopbot

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
If you're doing the arti raid after the ML groupsteps on the 21:st I'll definitely be there with my bainshee +fopbot

No mllv grp steps are on monday and tueday splitting them in to 2 days
3rd day is for artis only...which is 21st- cbut im trying to get help with grp steps so priotity goes to those who cmoe on those..

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
Druid = Sedated
warden = Finvrossa
Anim = TetAnim =Fop bot
eld pboe shurocka
shield tank
shield tank
bard/enchanter
mauler/menta/what ever for pruriamry group

Grp 2

Druid
Druid
pboe/verd anim
pboe/verd anim
shield tank
shield tank
bard/enchanter
mauler/menta/what ever

Arathan

Fledgling Freddie
Vrikakolas ML group steps are on the 21:st if we get the people :>

Craft

Fledgling Freddie
"Might" be bothered to level my luri shield hero up and get some ML's :) can bring druid too..

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
Vrikakolas ML group steps are on the 21:st if we get the people :>

Yes i know but many people want these so if ness can always go other server its really no problem. only reason im doing them on FH is coz im filling spots not filled by my attempt to do them for guildies.

"Might" be bothered to level my luri shield hero up and get some ML's :) can bring druid too..

Well when ya bothered :D and know if you will be bothered to lvl and bothere to know if ya would like a spot please ask :D and givf name :D

Just a note the raid may be changed to prydwen server depends on day but initial meet will be excal, areus

List so Far
Druid = Sedated
warden = Finvrossa
Anim = TetAnim =Fop bot
eld pboe shurocka
shield tank
shield tank
bard/enchanter
Mauler hellbovine

Grp 2

Druid
Warden Lughaidh
pboe/verd anim
pboe/verd anim
shield tank
shield tank
bard/enchanter
mauler/menta/what ever

Arathan

Fledgling Freddie
Yes i know but many people want these so if ness can always go other server its really no problem. only reason im doing them on FH is coz im filling spots not filled by my attempt to do them for guildies.

Yes, of course :)
But if I haven't read it wrong your arti raid is the same day as his ml group steps that I'm in on with my bain and I'd also love to be able to go to your arti raid ^^

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Put my Ranger down as one of the shield tank slots :D I can equip shield!!

Need the steps, so If I can be squeezed in it'd be appreciated, can be there both Mon & Tues

Killder

Can't get enough of FH
Room for my lowbie Bainshee?

Can bring an ungrouped CTR FOP Bard also.

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, of course :)
But if I haven't read it wrong your arti raid is the same day as his ml group steps that I'm in on with my bain and I'd also love to be able to go to your arti raid ^^

Well if ya on about little boy grp steps on 21st thats same day im doing grp steps as well as ive split mine over 2 days...artifact run is on wednesday 21st
Also his post says TUESDAY 21st which actualy is 20th so might want to ask him which it is....

Room for my lowbie Bainshee?

Can bring an ungrouped CTR FOP Bard also.

How low what spec what name? seriosuly though gota be least 45 which is doable now if ya rolled the char today:D

List so Far
Druid = Sedated
warden = Finvrossa
Anim = TetAnim =Fop bot
eld pboe shurocka
shield tank
shield tank
bard/enchanter
Mauler hellbovine

Grp 2

Druid
Warden Lughaidh
Mana Ment Evilmyana
pboe/verd anim
Shield weilding rangOr Ixneys Ranja
shield tank
bard/enchanter
mauler/menta/what ever

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
List so Far
Druid = Sedated
warden = Finvrossa
Anim = TetAnim =Fop bot
eld pboe shurocka
shield tank
shield tank
bard/enchanter
Mauler hellbovine

Grp 2

Druid
Warden Lughaidh
Mana Ment Evilmyana
pboe/verd anim
Shield weilding rangOr Ixneys Ranja
shield tank
bard/enchanter
mauler= Horlely

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
Mlvl 7

Not going to do mlvl 7 on tuesday as i realised thansk to a m8 msot of us wont be mlvl 1 to get in so i will arrange it after we do the raid... but nothing else has changed

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Not going to do mlvl 7 on tuesday as i realised thansk to a m8 msot of us wont be mlvl 1 to get in so i will arrange it after we do the raid... but nothing else has changed
after the rush ;)

and week after rush (if ml7 stuff goes good for most) i'll do an ml10 raid (not always the same have to do it ;) )

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
after the rush ;)

and week after rush (if ml7 stuff goes good for most) i'll do an ml10 raid (not always the same have to do it ;) )

do 2 X mll 10 damit i need it on 2 chars hehehehe

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
hmm, mite be a nice opportunity to get up my forgoten warden... that in case you want a lvl 43 warden in your grps

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck on u raid as i not can get on as i have break and internet is down :)

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
Raids cancelled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All my raids are cancelled i must appologise to all who sighned up and wanted to come! i realy wanted fop for my new druid but i must thank horl my so called GM for booting me from guild for letting a friend help me get 2 fecking bubbles of xp while i was at work so i could come on raids!! fact he never even spoke to me asked me about it or anything and fact i was leading these raids for our guild. says it all i cba now!! ~FOOK prior to being booted i just gave a guildie my old hosue equiped with merchants vaults and cm coz im a nic guy trying to make game fun for myself and others and taking over a friends house for him as it was better and lacking rent it would vanish.....so i say thanks to tet nodin and co who i grped with in CLA and FU HORL for being a coward basdid who coudl not even give me enough respect to fooking talk to me and ask my side of story!!!! CLA.......
Im so angry its unreal i thought guilds supposed to help each other?
Very few in cla would ever help me except those named and its always the same guys wish i was still in alb! may go back because i doubt theres a guild in hib that will take me in now-- Even though im a nice guy who helps when he can and all i got was fecked over.........

im pissed and so angry i shall go have a beer and debate withmyself wether to say feck the game coz this crp just isnt fun!!!!

laters all and again i appologise...

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
u shouldnt be banned out of everything :p
ok the one u helped is a persona non grata for a lot of people and maybe people should have known u were heling here
on the other hand, kicking u out of cla w/o talking to u directly is very undemocratic and this is where horl and shame dissapoint me

u were trying to setup things and people needed it done, atleast u tried
i've now done a bunch with a guildie and with some cla guys (and they dont dislike u :p )
anyhow if no1 lets u in guild u can come to me :p

Shamealot

Fledgling Freddie
u shouldnt be banned out of everything :p
ok the one u helped is a persona non grata for a lot of people and maybe people should have known u were heling here
on the other hand, kicking u out of cla w/o talking to u directly is very undemocratic and this is where horl and shame dissapoint me

u were trying to setup things and people needed it done, atleast u tried
i've now done a bunch with a guildie and with some cla guys (and they dont dislike u :p )
anyhow if no1 lets u in guild u can come to me :p

1: Apco, Speaking about disapointing... talk to me first and then say i disapoint u. Because i havent been on line for a couple of days and i didnt know anything about this.
2: Darkp, The way u are reacting in public about this is a bit silly. I can imagine u are pissed but why not trying to contact me first?
3: Darkp, It has always been a CLA rule that when someone leaves they need to leave with all their chars and she knew that we dont like CLA chars to be used by ex guildies. Being a former officer the one who used ur char should have known this risk by using ur account. Horlely was just doing the thing a GM should do, protecting the guild.
4: Apco, Offering a spot in ur guild is very generous of course. I am not going to say anything about that in public since it is not my business at all who u are inviting.

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
1: Apco, Speaking about disapointing... talk to me first and then say i disapoint u. Because i havent been on line for a couple of days and i didnt know anything about this.
2: Darkp, The way u are reacting in public about this is a bit silly. I can imagine u are pissed but why not trying to contact me first?
3: Darkp, It has always been a CLA rule that when someone leaves they need to leave with all their chars and she knew that we dont like CLA chars to be used by ex guildies. Being a former officer the one who used ur char should have known this risk by using ur account. Horlely was just doing the thing a GM should do, protecting the guild.
4: Apco, Offering a spot in ur guild is very generous of course. I am not going to say anything about that in public since it is not my business at all who u are inviting.

ive posted on cla forum now shame..and i wont post on fh about this again.
but i will say that only person i can ever get in contact with is tet and he just saidhorl done it..he claimed i was not online o talk to which was bull. i was bouncing about chars as at the time liek a good guy i was doing smoit nice and giving a guildie a house....

Way i see it i been banned becuse of personal grudge between horl and person who helped me gte 2 fecking bubbles of xp... if i let my brother use my account would i still have been banned?
in any case a slap on wrist would have been better and i never knew rule about that. my bad i should have read them..i dont blame anyone in cla except horl andmyself..
most of cla are nice people never had any complaints..till now ... fare well.

ps thanks eli for possible gc invite but i tihnk i wont be playin anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom