Darkness Rising testing

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Libertine said:
Testing DR would ruin it for you because you would complete it in test, it is a very very shallow expansion.

lots of new toys
lots of new art
not a lot of new things to do.

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Flimgoblin said:
lots of new toys
lots of new art
not a lot of new things to do.

I don't even think there are many new toys :p, the new art is nice, DF and the capitals (especially Jord) are stunning. But yes, there isn't really much to do, champ quests take 2-3 hours to complete and horses are a novelty for about two minutes :)

Edit: I do love people using horses in the frontier though, can spot them a mile away.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
horses = fanbloodytastic

50% runspeed for all us gimps without runspeed
saddlebags (8 slots and 200 enc of siege engines - tyvm)

plus a bzillion emotes ;) uberfluff

champ weapon = new toy with customisation
subclassing = new toys - nothing uberpowerful but new buttons to press.
More hp/power/conc from champ levels.

Not quite so many new toys as ToA of course but there's a few. Maybe "Some new toys" rather than "lots of" :)

I'd say a bit longer for the champ quests but suppose it depends if you're speeding through it in a fg with runspeed et al for the first bits and good enough setup for the last bits. Chapter 2 dungeon took a couple of hours in testing (not including the repeated deaths to geryon ;))

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
The last step which teleports you into Df can take a bit if you dont have a decent setup, we did it normally first few times then decided that using the healer RR5 ability would be better :clap: apart from that i solo'd them on my pac healer and BD, (healer did need help going up the keep though(champ step 1 iirc).

Horses are ok, hardly ever use mine, usually have caster/skald speed+sprint :worthy:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Libertine said:
Horses are ok, hardly ever use mine, usually have caster/skald speed+sprint :worthy:

I solo with my armsman :p they're a godsend ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom