Darkness Rising Quest

Karl

Fledgling Freddie
Hello

Im looking for quest walkthroughs for the quests leading up to you getting your champion weapon... Allakhzam does not seem to have anything usefull, the two they have im sure i have already done and are just the first 2 short quests.

Does anyone know a better place?

Cheers

Sye

Fledgling Freddie
Walkthroughs spoil quests! Read them and follow the story, get some fun out if it :p

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Get CL 2 by questing, xping or RvRing gets you your weapon.

Completing the quests gets you the /use2 function on them afaik.

As for walkthrough, the quests are so blatently obvious, that unless you cant read or dont recognise when something is attacking you, you really dont need them.

Karl

Fledgling Freddie
Sye said:
Walkthroughs spoil quests! Read them and follow the story, get some fun out if it :p

TBH, i mostly do just follow the quests ingame, the steps are usually pretty clear... except sometimes they can be bastards... EXPECIALLY those bloddy trade skill quests... you have to get the LOC on the T!

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
Get CL 2 by questing, xping or RvRing gets you your weapon.

Completing the quests gets you the /use2 function on them afaik.

As for walkthrough, the quests are so blatently obvious, that unless you cant read or dont recognise when something is attacking you, you really dont need them.

you get weapon at cl3 btw

Karl

Fledgling Freddie
dont you get your weapons for colpleting the first set of quests... got nothing to do with what CL you are?

My friennd has got champ weapona nd is CL1.5 now.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
you get weapon at cl3 OR if you complete chapter 2

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Karl said:
great although itsa of ralb the quest is pretty much the same so have been able to work out what i ned to know :D

Cheerss

D'oh, sorry...didn't see you're a middy.

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Sye said:

After 4 years, with 15 chars to go through it............ i think NOT, well maybe first time and second, but then it is getting a waste of time. You tend to forget if you dont do it all straight away, so im in for walkthroughs. There is after what i know nothing forbidden in the C&C for them.

Vonwar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom