Darkness Rising - New Official Info!

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Barney maybe or Ferret Mobile to go with my Super Ferret. :D

Very curious about Champion levels tho, but can't find an information, guess they haven't realised it yet.

Jjuraa

Banned
SOMEONE is going to read through Lord of the Rings until they find the name of one of the horses.. i propose we shoot that person.

a horse has to be called Dobbin. trust me i had a nursery school education.

Dobbin, Jjuraa's noble steed! in Lime green plate armour :x

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Fana said:
Smart of them to make the selfspeed/speed abilities of certain classes redundant... Still, looks nice and all.

no they havent. any of the speed classes can go above +50% speed.

i was worried about that to but 50% increase doesent make the speed classes (and especially not the primary speed classes) obsolete.

i mean, mach 5 is 204%....... theres no way anyone in their right mind would choose not to bring a primary speedclass just because they have the advanced mount.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
TheBinarySurfer said:
Great, another add-on to buy instead of fixing a number of basic issues with the game that have been around since inception.

Still the champ levels should add a bit of variety i suppose.Wait didnt someone say the same thing about ToA? :wij:

yeah i really really hope they come up with something that takes 4 times as long to complete as the ToA encounters does. just to get rid of all the whiners that are sure to quit :)

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Jjuraa said:
SOMEONE is going to read through Lord of the Rings until they find the name of one of the horses.. i propose we shoot that person.

You mean Asfaloth and Shadowfax f.ex? :) Or Bill the Pony ^^

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
no they havent. any of the speed classes can go above +50% speed.

i was worried about that to but 50% increase doesent make the speed classes (and especially not the primary speed classes) obsolete.

i mean, mach 5 is 204%....... theres no way anyone in their right mind would choose not to bring a primary speedclass just because they have the advanced mount.

True, but it does add utility to classes that werent originally supposed to have it :)

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
And atleast it'll make your class epics more bearable as you stroll around your realm god knows how many times! :twak:

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Fana said:
True, but it does add utility to classes that werent originally supposed to have it :)
Agreed - upsetting the overall class balance for each realm.Weve seen the result of class balances getting fecked around already with the current random archer zerg.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takitothemacs
much adding I sense in you, Adding leads to zerging, zerging leads to whining, whining leads to suffering, suffering leads to anger, anger leads to the dark side! ...now go play SWG

I just have to say i love that.

:clap:

gervaise

Fledgling Freddie
p0x said:
Subclasses?
What
the
fuck?

Sub-classes worked very well indeed on CoH and add tremendous versatility. Also built in from day one in EQ2. How they will function in DAoC ...shrug

Solothores

Loyal Freddie
New Screens:

Alb
dr7.jpg

Unicorn
dr8.jpg

Hero - Champion Weapon
dr9.jpg

Vilje

Fledgling Freddie
So .. shiny .. So .. pretty ..